The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

well I was away most of the day yesterday and I am just now catching up in the pictorium wow! can I say amazing work everyone. I won't comment on any individual works as they all are great to me. But you know what I like the most here in the pictorium? well its the sense of growth we all have in our work with paintNET. I can see so much improvement and imagination.

Sometimes I like to pick a page from early on and just scroll thru a few pictures from then and see how well we are all coming along.

this forum is so great.

chow

@jetty sig lettering looks good as is, as long as you look at the eye you can read your sig. If you are trying to keep the eye as the main feature, I can't see any other way of doing other then what you did. If you don't mind having some attention taken from the eye then you could have your lettering go white to opac.

edit: I just noticed the white to opac fade :)

sunsigub8.png

Ash is a bieng from another world, I know it. I think he coaxes the electrons in the monitor while using PDN with some advanced telekenetic energy that is undeveloped in the rest of us.

I missed quite a few posts...^

Oh NOes...!!

**Must make verndewd forget~~~**

Flashing MIB memory wipe thingy 8)

Jokes aside, Thank you :D

wow! mustang you've come a long way in a short few weeks

Both MM & verndewd have good art sense since their early posts.

I know.....Cuz I have that advanced telekenetic energy :twisted:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@snospmiS:

Have fun :)

Hey, I just saw you tried my seashell tut and you made a seashell.

It is quite cool :)

You shoulda posted it in my tut for all to see :)

I did post it, but for any reason u weren't able to see the image (i used not the best server i guess :roll: ).

I edited my post in your tut (as now I use photobucket)! :)

x1.gifx3.gifx2.gif

y1.gify3.gify2.gif

.::[ Kiosk Orbs ]::.

well here it is..

redstar-1.jpg

i used your multiply layer idea.. that works great!! i shall use that from now on

i also slightly adjusted both the brighntess and the contrast to give the ahh shadowy wave bit more definition

thanks for your help

:wink: I just omafied this for you. hope you don't mind :wink: couldn't resist it was such a great image.

omafiedjettysredstar.png

Here is something I did today while playing with plug-ins. I think I have downloaded and installed every dll file made for Paint.Net now.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

DragonandEggs2.png

I know it could be better........ That is such a sad looking dragon (well it is suppose to be a dragon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

Here is something I did today while playing with plug-ins. I think I have downloaded and installed every dll file made for Paint.Net now.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

I know it could be better........ That is such a sad looking dragon (well it is suppose to be a dragon)

That's a pretty creative way to make wings. I *like* the image.

Tried my hand at a bit more photo editing and came up with this. Seems a bit more creating than editing, but it was a lot of fun using the plugins on an actual subject versus my usual Creation-at-Random.

flowers_edited.png

I'd wanted something more fantasy-like. Softer, too. I think I'll continue to work with this for a while.

The .pdn for this file is up and available on my site, click the sig.