The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

If only we could get this kind of quality in everything we buy.

And remember, you didn't even have to "buy" PDN.

On-Topic, I like the way you framed the quote, Rick. It highlights the important bits and keeps it interesting.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Make sure the image is consolidated into one layer.

Duplicate that layer, and change the blending mode to multiply.

And use the opacity slider to adjust the strength of multiply.

Once satisfied- flatten image, and save.

That is the method I usually use to make colors a bit more vibrant.

Hope it helps.

If you don't post the final image in the pictorium PM it to me. I would like to see it.

:wink:

MonsterUserbar.png

Furhairuserbar.png

well here it is..

redstar-1.jpg

i used your multiply layer idea.. that works great!! i shall use that from now on

i also slightly adjusted both the brighntess and the contrast to give the ahh shadowy wave bit more definition

thanks for your help

SigDimensions-1.jpg

Thanks I wish I knew as much as ash and oma and madjick. They should just have an option on the text with all the great artists names on it and a drool smiley for each time they post. Simple one click awe expression.

Ash is a bieng from another world, I know it. I think he coaxes the electrons in the monitor while using PDN with some advanced telekenetic energy that is undeveloped in the rest of us.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@ verndewd

i like the looks of that site you made.. maybe the bend being balanced on both sides is the only thing i can see to make it better.. other than that bery well done!! :D

heres a new sig im working on.. it will be resized when im finished on it.. not sure wether the name is to hard to read or not.. maybe just plain white suggestions welcome :wink:

original pic

Unfinished.jpg

croped pic with text

Unfinishedsig.jpg

SigDimensions-1.jpg

Make sure the image is consolidated into one layer.

Duplicate that layer, and change the blending mode to multiply.

And use the opacity slider to adjust the strength of multiply.

Once satisfied- flatten image, and save.

That is the method I usually use to make colors a bit more vibrant.

Hope it helps.

If you don't post the final image in the pictorium PM it to me. I would like to see it.

:wink:

wow! mustang you've come a long way in a short few weeks

and you're correct it does very much come across my radar screen

jetty love it (both before and after) especially like your use of dents as a shading. Are you leaving as it is or are you going to make this one multiple of a series?

chow OMA

Thanks I wish I knew as much as ash and oma and madjick. They should just have an option on the text with all the great artists names on it and a drool smiley for each time they post. Simple one click awe expression.

Ash is a bieng from another world, I know it. I think he coaxes the electrons in the monitor while using PDN with some advanced telekenetic energy that is undeveloped in the rest of us.

Oh my G! I got mentioned in the same class as Ash and Madjik now the pressure is on! just when I was starting to get comfy with the program. :wink:

thanks verndewd from what I've seen of your work you are not too shabby yourself.

chow