The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Trooper made me feel like "tip-toeing through the tulips" so here goes the yellow lillies from my flower bed, to bad they were either white or pink last year (I have never grown yellow lillies)......

That's a really nice pic. Do you have some sort of macro lens or setting on your camera? Every time I try to get in close like that, my subject blurs -- and I'm using the "macro" mode on my point-and-click digicam.

Hmmph. That's probably an answer in itself...

Here is the flower again--honestly it started out that way-- with a little Kalidascope and I threw in some Polar Conversions. If Oma wants to Omafy this she is more than welcome.........

I think you've almost Oma'd it yourself. It sort of reminds me of those (I think) Indian religious patterns that represent the universe.

...what *are* those things called?

Lightningbar.jpg

I have been playing with lightning, and thats not an easy thing to do. Putting this in a glass bar without polluting the overall look has been a test.

here is the original. Magick wanding this bad boy requires a bit of experimentation.

lightning5.jpg

lighting.jpg

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Jpope I really like the color palette you use.

It is unique in a way. Sort of your signature colors I guess you could say.

Nice work!

:wink:

jpope.. your creations really are amazing.. loving that!!
th_00_17_777_640.png

I like it!! The part that looks like water :)

Thank you all. :)

EDIT: Yay, page 400!

Signature14c.png

Trooper made me feel like "tip-toeing through the tulips" so here goes the yellow lillies from my flower bed, to bad they were either white or pink last year (I have never grown yellow lillies)......

That's a really nice pic. Do you have some sort of macro lens or setting on your camera? Every time I try to get in close like that, my subject blurs -- and I'm using the "macro" mode on my point-and-click digicam.

Hmmph. That's probably an answer in itself...

I have a Cannon PowerShot A630. On the Flowers I used the Portrait setting and I used the Macro (little flower image on the screen) too. I have found using a tripod will stop my camera from shaking when doing the really closeup photos. A tripod worked well for the lillies since they are about 2 1/2 feet tall. I have some pictures that didn't blur out the background like they were suppose to so I have used the Portrait plugIn of PDN to get it even better.

By the way I am new to the camera also - forgive me for my lack of terminology use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery