Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

becauseiwantedto: Thanks a lot, and Welshblue : I am so glad to see you too (gave a quick look to your gallery (wow): I do love your colors and many of the abstracts and realistic pieces are just great!

Miao

/clap for an actually GOOD use of tile reflection! xP

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

True, Juraiko, there's almost nothing I've seen that uses it well, except maybe some jewelry.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Okay, mixed around some elements here and got this out of the NBC logo:

abstractcorridor.jpg

Messed around some more and got:

abstractcorridor2.jpg

PDN gallery!

Hidden Content:
MOOart4tigger.jpg

100% paint.net my personal favorite of my works. I am new to computer art and to this enviornment but i love it any feedback would be awesome

PDNforumsignature.jpg

Don't mind me i'm slow like a turtle and confused like a drunk in a neighborhood full of apartments that all look the same.

Thanks much for the comment i will be posting more stuff and the stuff i will be doing now i will take more time on. So far all the work i have done is just fidget work to get to know the tools and plugins. Up until yeterday i didn't realize their was a forum just for PDN and honestly now that i know i will step up the quality and depth of my stuff.

P.s. do you have a gallery i would love to check it out

PDNforumsignature.jpg

Don't mind me i'm slow like a turtle and confused like a drunk in a neighborhood full of apartments that all look the same.

becauseiwanted_ i checked out your work i thought the bee, toy car, exploding planet and the eye were awesome just curious how did you change the proportions of the car i have been tring to do trying to do that but to no avail.

PDNforumsignature.jpg

The BMW z4 in your PDN gallery

PDNforumsignature.jpg

Ah, I thought you were talking about my Forum gallery. Yes, that's following the tutorial of the above post.

PDN gallery!

becauseiwantedto: I like the third one from the top, it looks like neon light, it's nice!

Nothing special here, just a Smudge tree:

smudgetree.png

Miao

Great work!, looks like something you would see if you were high and looking through a microscope at a zipper.

PDN gallery!

Yellowman ,Becauseiwantedto & Welshblue: Thanks

And Yellowman: great work and BecauseIwantedto : You’ ve hitten the nail on the head!: that’s exactly what it reminds me either! :lol:

Madjik: Are you on the way to become a cyber-spatialist? Lovely work!

MeowMeow: Love those transparent colored rings around your planet

Miao!