Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Well i attempted making a fire type thing..which turned into this

myfirethingyza5.png

which i then got bored with and put my name on it, made it a ball and polor inversioned it along with adding sum other bloody potato which turned into this

reallyweirdca2.jpg

which i then ended up turning into sig type thing xD

iceysmallxs7.png

lol tell me what u think xO

i may not remeber half the steps to doing this cuz...i was mostly just playing around x)

Well i attempted making a fire type thing..which turned into this

myfirethingyza5.png

which i then got bored with and put my name on it, made it a ball and polor inversioned it along with adding sum other bloody potato which turned into this

reallyweirdca2.jpg

which i then ended up turning into sig type thing xD

iceysmallxs7.png

lol tell me what u think xO

i may not remeber half the steps to doing this cuz...i was mostly just playing around x)

Personally, I liked the second one. The third one just looked too busy, like the text was demanding for attention (loudly, I might add), and the background seem to be lost. The fire one is pretty impressive.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

This is too good. Both Madjik and Wither decide to reappear?

Madjik, "??" is quite cool, and "Stomach Pain" gives me mental pain. I'm glad you're still making things! :)

Wither, that bottom image has a very distinct, neat effect... too bad you can't remember how it was created. :(

Great work, you two!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

This is too good. Both Madjik and Wither decide to reappear?

Madjik, "??" is quite cool, and "Stomach Pain" gives me mental pain. I'm glad you're still making things! :)

Wither, that bottom image has a very distinct, neat effect... too bad you can't remember how it was created. :(

Great work, you two!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Here is an image i made. There is a tutorial for it here. Also if you know where to find the plugin mentioned please tell me thanks.

powerorbremixkz9.png

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

new_signature_by_falltodarkness-d3i6it7.jpg

Here is an image i made. There is a tutorial for it here. Also if you know where to find the plugin mentioned please tell me thanks.

powerorbremixkz9.png

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

Good job acein7h3h0l3 on the orb.

Nice job on yours too yellowman. Not to pressure or anything but you should probably make a tutorial for that.

acein7h3h0l3 what method did you use too make that great smokey look? You also might want to take a look at my tutorial and tell some improvements that could be used. You can find it here.