Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

@MeowMeow: I love the second to last one! Keep up the good work with the brush style you're using!

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Wow, I really like that. Grunge-like and cool. Good job.

@Others: Thanks for the feedback, guys.

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

This isn't something I'm really proud of...

Hidden Content:
modernart11.pngjust kidding. It really isn't that bad...I hope

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

@Juraiko1324 not bad I'm not usually drawn to grunge images but this one kind of grows on me after looking at it several times. can't put my finger on what's making this one catch my eye over other grunge style images but there is something there. I do find the text is a bit difficult to read. not sure how you could correct that ..... maybe an outline ? I think you used vingette maybe a bit lighter next time. think that's what is partially hiding the text .

@pdnnoob that has loads of potential. I'm always attracted by textures. looks like the center of a flower. try another color.... you might like it more. I can see this going as an underwater cave sort of deal with some blue tones.

maybe like that? (I edited the image.)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I made a video tutorial for my Takes Heart pic (above) here. :D

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

(800x600 max dude ><")

I really like that though.

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

Juraiko - really like your grunge - blood splatter is good, but I think what really sells it is the background - very good lighting, looks realistic.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I found out some weird effect by using xor. Never tought Xor would make an nice picture someday :lol: .

weirdxoreffect.png

coolbigartsig.png

@ MadJik....the Magic fire, oh man that is excellent, those golden coins are falling in to the fire and create that yellow glare in those flames, just amazing, and the background is great also, it gives a good depth to the event, I really love love every thing in it, Magical piece,the fire is dancing like an Egyptian belly dancer, a lot of feelings in this work,Thanks.

I saw a lot of work before, but I spent some time trying to penetrate the Polar Inversion plug-in, I got some good results but I still didn't understand or discover the unlimited abilities of this complicated plug-in, here are some samples with their cell units just to show how simple unit could generate a very effective image with just one or very few clicks:

polarinvcell.jpg

This unit generated this effect:

Called this Sandalwood (one click, Warped):

polarinv.jpg

polarinvcell2.jpg

And this unit generated this effect:

Curved Pipes (two clicks, Reflected and Clamped):

polarinv3.jpg

Ruby.jpg

One of my smoothest polished works yet had a fun time with polar inversion, gradients color flip, bulge crystalize and bevels. How does it look?

PDNforumsignature.jpg

Don't mind me i'm slow like a turtle and confused like a drunk in a neighborhood full of apartments that all look the same.

I was just trying to distort a few space clouds when I stumbled on this one. I call it `The Universe Beyond' because it`s like the planets are one side of the glass and the nebula (or universe) is on the other

TheOtherUniverse.jpg

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Soul: Your first one is soo awesome, and I like how its not in the center [br]

Goon:yours is sweet too, but i'd also like to see the images you started with :)

Chromename.png