Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

Thanks much for the comment i will be posting more stuff and the stuff i will be doing now i will take more time on. So far all the work i have done is just fidget work to get to know the tools and plugins. Up until yeterday i didn't realize their was a forum just for PDN and honestly now that i know i will step up the quality and depth of my stuff.

P.s. do you have a gallery i would love to check it out

becauseiwanted_ i checked out your work i thought the bee, toy car, exploding planet and the eye were awesome just curious how did you change the proportions of the car i have been tring to do trying to do that but to no avail.

@ topezia :shock: :shock: :shock: That tree is awesome. The smudging and colours work so well together. It's beautiful.

spiral for sure but how did you get the dots along side. is this a new plugin you are working on?

I want to pre play with it please....

ciao

OMA

Yellowman ,Becauseiwantedto & Welshblue: Thanks

And Yellowman: great work and BecauseIwantedto : You’ ve hitten the nail on the head!: that’s exactly what it reminds me either! :lol:

Madjik: Are you on the way to become a cyber-spatialist? Lovely work!

MeowMeow: Love those transparent colored rings around your planet

Miao!

@Juraiko1324 not bad I'm not usually drawn to grunge images but this one kind of grows on me after looking at it several times. can't put my finger on what's making this one catch my eye over other grunge style images but there is something there. I do find the text is a bit difficult to read. not sure how you could correct that ..... maybe an outline ? I think you used vingette maybe a bit lighter next time. think that's what is partially hiding the text .

@pdnnoob that has loads of potential. I'm always attracted by textures. looks like the center of a flower. try another color.... you might like it more. I can see this going as an underwater cave sort of deal with some blue tones.