Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

@Madjik - I love it. :D

@everyone else - :shock: Too much to list right now, but the past few pages are filled with some real gems. :)

---

abstract.jpg

abstract2.jpg

dma.jpg

To be perfectly honest, I made these too long ago to remember how they were actually made. ._.

@Madjik - I love it. :D

@everyone else - :shock: Too much to list right now, but the past few pages are filled with some real gems. :)

---

abstract.jpg

abstract2.jpg

dma.jpg

To be perfectly honest, I made these too long ago to remember how they were actually made. ._.

This is too good. Both Madjik and Wither decide to reappear?

Madjik, "??" is quite cool, and "Stomach Pain" gives me mental pain. I'm glad you're still making things! :)

Wither, that bottom image has a very distinct, neat effect... too bad you can't remember how it was created. :(

Great work, you two!

This is too good. Both Madjik and Wither decide to reappear?

Madjik, "??" is quite cool, and "Stomach Pain" gives me mental pain. I'm glad you're still making things! :)

Wither, that bottom image has a very distinct, neat effect... too bad you can't remember how it was created. :(

Great work, you two!

It's Nice to have a globe in gail ;) So good you Yellowman! :)

Thank you AmadeusX , it is a globe as you mentioned , and it is a soap bubble , but listen there is one free out there can you see it :P

It's Nice to have a globe in gail ;) So good you Yellowman! :)

Thank you AmadeusX , it is a globe as you mentioned , and it is a soap bubble , but listen there is one free out there can you see it :P

Good job acein7h3h0l3 on the orb.

Nice job on yours too yellowman. Not to pressure or anything but you should probably make a tutorial for that.

acein7h3h0l3 what method did you use too make that great smokey look? You also might want to take a look at my tutorial and tell some improvements that could be used. You can find it here.

Good job acein7h3h0l3 on the orb.

Nice job on yours too yellowman. Not to pressure or anything but you should probably make a tutorial for that.

acein7h3h0l3 what method did you use too make that great smokey look? You also might want to take a look at my tutorial and tell some improvements that could be used. You can find it here.

@acein7h3h0l3 nice energy orb ! really does look like there is some sort of power harnessed within that sphere. good job.

This is a vintage distinct OMA style pattern. When I first started PDN I did a lot of things like this one. Larger size will be in my gallery

th_averydistinctvintageOMAstyle.png

@acein7h3h0l3 nice energy orb ! really does look like there is some sort of power harnessed within that sphere. good job.

This is a vintage distinct OMA style pattern. When I first started PDN I did a lot of things like this one. Larger size will be in my gallery

th_averydistinctvintageOMAstyle.png

stunning! :shock: would you still have the link to that tut. I'd love to give it a try.

this just sparked so many ideas in my head.

beautiful ..... where is the mega thumbs up smilie?

ciao OMA

stunning! :shock: would you still have the link to that tut. I'd love to give it a try.

this just sparked so many ideas in my head.

beautiful ..... where is the mega thumbs up smilie?

ciao OMA