Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Malazar , don"t say that please you are not ignored , me and I think every one here I am sure had seen your work but we are still try to find some thing special, but let me tell you a trick or lets call it a secret.

Do you know that the connection between the viewer and the image which is before his/her eyes can be made much stronger? How ?

:idea: The time, yes the time , more time that the viewer spent looking at an image means the viewer has found something special, so he/she will keep looking on that thing to discover what is the reason that he/she reacted to it, so at this point he/she will find a lot of things to say and try to transfer them to others and the first one of those others is the owner of the piece.

:idea: :idea: The relationship between the time been spent from a viewer is a direct relationship with the time that a drawer been spent on his/her drawing.

As a myself example sometimes I change a one inch simple line about 10 to 20 times not just because I don't like it but because I respect the viewers eyes and brain ...!

:idea: :idea: :idea: And one more small meantime important thing, the title of the drawing, try to find names to your images, :) viewers want to know how the brain things and how it gives order to hands and eyes.

I hope that what I said is correct with my little English and apologize if there is any mistakes.

Thanked GOD we have PDN in between our hands to make life easier.

• Upvote 1

Malazar , don"t say that please you are not ignored , me and I think every one here I am sure had seen your work but we are still try to find some thing special, but let me tell you a trick or lets call it a secret.

Do you know that the connection between the viewer and the image which is before his/her eyes can be made much stronger? How ?

:idea: The time, yes the time , more time that the viewer spent looking at an image means the viewer has found something special, so he/she will keep looking on that thing to discover what is the reason that he/she reacted to it, so at this point he/she will find a lot of things to say and try to transfer them to others and the first one of those others is the owner of the piece.

:idea: :idea: The relationship between the time been spent from a viewer is a direct relationship with the time that a drawer been spent on his/her drawing.

As a myself example sometimes I change a one inch simple line about 10 to 20 times not just because I don't like it but because I respect the viewers eyes and brain ...!

:idea: :idea: :idea: And one more small meantime important thing, the title of the drawing, try to find names to your images, :) viewers want to know how the brain things and how it gives order to hands and eyes.

I hope that what I said is correct with my little English and apologize if there is any mistakes.

Thanked GOD we have PDN in between our hands to make life easier.

Thanks everyone no more wallowing I promise. I edited all of my "pity-posts" so as to prove I am done wallowing. Thanks everyone (again)

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

new_signature_by_falltodarkness-d3i6it7.jpg

Thanks everyone no more wallowing I promise. I edited all of my "pity-posts" so as to prove I am done wallowing. Thanks everyone (again)

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

I call this abstract Firestorm.

firestormen0.png

As you can see the blue represents a hotter fire than the red and in the center where the white is that is the white hot intensity that razes buildings and destroys cities. Muahahahahahahaha. I mean I don't want anyone to die I just wanna see a city fall. Is that so bad? lol

I call this abstract Firestorm.

firestormen0.png

As you can see the blue represents a hotter fire than the red and in the center where the white is that is the white hot intensity that razes buildings and destroys cities. Muahahahahahahaha. I mean I don't want anyone to die I just wanna see a city fall. Is that so bad? lol

I needed a lava background for another image of mine... and I think it counts as abstract... Lava can't really do this...

Lava_Surfs_up__by_vresikon.jpg

Anyway... I made it by conbining a fire tutorial I read a long time ago, and a tutorial for an exploding planet (also not mine). With some modifications of my own... of course. I'll provide a link to them in my gallery (as soon as I make one...) once I find it.

I needed a lava background for another image of mine... and I think it counts as abstract... Lava can't really do this...

Lava_Surfs_up__by_vresikon.jpg

Anyway... I made it by conbining a fire tutorial I read a long time ago, and a tutorial for an exploding planet (also not mine). With some modifications of my own... of course. I'll provide a link to them in my gallery (as soon as I make one...) once I find it.

Vresikon, that's absolutely unbelieavable :shock:

I had a curious dream.. And I had PdN.. And This is what came out :P

It most certainly is abstract :mrgreen:

( UNIA on the bottom is finnish for 'DREAMS', and one of Sonata Arctica's records is also named that (see sig for more :P))

everythingfadestogreysi.png

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

"I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening."

Vresikon, that's absolutely unbelieavable :shock:

I had a curious dream.. And I had PdN.. And This is what came out :P

It most certainly is abstract :mrgreen:

( UNIA on the bottom is finnish for 'DREAMS', and one of Sonata Arctica's records is also named that (see sig for more :P))

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

Thank ye kindly! Oh, and speaking of your image...

Two words... Color Overload of Awesome! The color combinations give it a very, dreamy, surreal feel indeedy! That, sir, is what I call a job well done! :D

Thank ye kindly! Oh, and speaking of your image...

Two words... Color Overload of Awesome! The color combinations give it a very, dreamy, surreal feel indeedy! That, sir, is what I call a job well done! :D

I believe this falls under the category Abstract.. Just playing with Smudge and.. I call it "Abyss"

abysspienioy9.png

Have at you :D

Earlier you may have noticed I posted a piece called Firestorm and thanks for all the great comments but I have made improvements. No I didn't use the flames effect. I will not be using PDN anymore alas as my computer crashed this is at my local library and a flash drive. Good Bye everyone. Here is Firestorm v2:

firestormyc3.png

Worldnewer your little piece is wonderful and yellowman I love it.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE