Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

I don't believe this. I put evidence in front of your face here. I'm not talking about the other pieces, I'm talking about his crown. Can no one see that he just erased the top of the crown and colored it in? You know, with all the blind faith that you put in nemo, you act like he's God or something.

Oh, all right. If you're going to edit your post confessing that you actually did take it from somewhere, I have no quarrel any more. Have a good day.

By the way, you may want to fix your sentence structure and choice of words.

A royal crown i think worked out nicely. As most of you know i very rarely edit my drawings in pdn i rather create via freehand line tools and such, but i thought i would give it a try..worked out quite nicely , i got the picture off some site but cant remember the name :(

Edit: Also, I do have a screenshot of what nemo's first post looked like two days ago, when the last part of the sentence was not there. But hey, who's going to believe me?

ZOMGGGGG. DEES EEZ sooooooooo AmaZlngsss. lololololol. HoW'd you Doooo dattt? I sUxS at thees. my skilz can oNly getss meh donloadin frOm tHe iNtarWeBS. HowDoo do dattttttttttttttttt.

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

I WiSh I cooooold bbbeeeee pros liKe yaaa. I dunnn evEn undostnd howta iNstall thhheesss panit.net.exe stoooffffffs

lololololol

sig.png

ZOMGGGGG. DEES EEZ sooooooooo AmaZlngsss. lololololol. HoW'd you Doooo dattt? I sUxS at thees. my skilz can oNly getss meh donloadin frOm tHe iNtarWeBS. HowDoo do dattttttttttttttttt.

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

I WiSh I cooooold bbbeeeee pros liKe yaaa. I dunnn evEn undostnd howta iNstall thhheesss panit.net.exe stoooffffffs

lololololol

what the doozey? :shock:

update: i was playing around with some effects trying to get the right look for a piece i will be worknig on soon when i made this..i think it looks really cool, reminds me of a sonagram with the baby on the picture, little bit like x rays :D

i think ill call it "the unborn"

f09stv.png

Oh and my excuse for the funky legs? the fetus is in early develelopment :lol:

:mrgreen: thanks HELEN, i started off with a light blue circle and played with power strech and a few other effects etc. Then did a couple of steps from Ash's gem tutorial, added a dash of "i wander what happens if i do this?" and hey presto :lol:.