Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

Thanks :). My realistics are what i do best but im trying to broaden out into abstracts and stuff too. As for my glossies i use prety much the same method as HELEN. Just remember to keep it simple and have a highlight layer and i usually use gradiant too..may be easier to see in these i did ages ago?

caterfix52-3.png

My latest WIP (i have a few on the go but felt like making this today), i am really pleased so far...this is jsut the highlights and i basically need to add more shading and then some final touches, ill be posting the update (hopefully) in the next hour :D

2n031v7.jpg2rnbvqv.png

Please note - i currently have the png of the above highlight layers. This shall be deleted once i have finished the final piece as i wont need it any longer so if youre on make sure you pm me soon if you want it!

EDIT: Lol i think i actually prefer the middle one atm :lol:

i am actually debating quitting my job and doing that lol..i have had a offer from a company that does a 3d game to do some of their designs for a new comic they are going to bring out and its something ive always wanted to do, but its in London and i dont really want to move up there even though its only about a hours drive :? . I have applied for the same company but to do the actual graphic design too rather than just comic design..hope i get it :shock:

Thankyou :mrgreen:, one good thing is they said when they get back to me if its a no they will keep my CV etc ready and whenever they get a vacancy ill be concidered :mrgreen:.

I just send over the png for you to have a mosey at, time to finish off this helmet and post up the finished thing :shock:

Thankyou Oma :mrgreen:, i must say i agreed with you so thought i would have a little play around with some shading and i really like this outcome

fy0ah5.png

I really enjoyed making this...i may make a whole suite of armour over a long period of time (gradually build it up)..that would be cool 8) :D