Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

@ Chad: cheers :) , i realyl like the N too, gotta make a sig too now though :shock:

@YM: :lol: i know its tiny, my bad. I was working on a really small part of a mirror, finished then opened a new and completely forgot about resizing..gosh i can be so forgetful sometimes :lol:

Sure :) , The city only took me literally 1 minute to make :shock: . Ill pm you how :wink:

For everyone: in the unlikely event people want to know how i made the pixel city ill make a mini tut (its so simple you wont believe it :shock:)

edit1: another flower i made, its meant to not look realistic..not exactly my hween theme but i made it for a friend and quite like it.

2qcedth.png

edit2: You have your sig YY :P

Nice first space-scape, avi/sig combo is great but then i love typography, pixel city looks like the work of alpha displacement ? :)

Thanks AFG :D & surprisingly nope, i decided to havea little play around with some plugins i rarely/never use..the 3 i used were: Bevel,Sin waves & gravity (i never would of thought they could make that :shock:). Great for a mountain pixel texture too :wink:

Ooh , lovely city . I love it , you should enter that piece in the pixel contest .. :mrgreen: I agree with Yellowman add some tentacles to the fatman heh heh .. Creepy :twisted: spooky I love how your mind works ..Beautiful signature :P great job on everything . :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

I think the sigs a bit samey myself, but the avatars nice :) & i may look into enlarging that city into a beastly cityscape with a waterfront...at the front :lol: :wink:

Nemo - I've just visited your Gallery and am blown away :shock: All your work is very impressive. The rose is amazing and the ghosts so spooky :wink: I am now about to search for any tutorials that you may have published :?:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Utter genius.

Thankyou :D, glad to know im not the only one who thought it wasa unusual way of creating it :lol:

@nanettealsop: Thanks, no tut's yet though i am currently working on one..progress is somewhat slow at the moment though :lol:

edit: my SOTW entry. Yes im not good at sigs so bare with me :oops: ..though i quite like it

2elgqy0.png

very nice sotw entry. I bet thats a winner :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

heh thanks YY, sigs as you know arnt my sort of thing. glad you like it..hopefully there should be one, possibly 2 nice updates later today though :wink:

Thanks :), i drew out a basic person sketch on paper, then created line shapes based around prominant features like around the nose and eyes. Then recreated it in pdn, i scanned it in for the nosee though..i got lazy :wink:

New piece:

latest mini work, can you guess what i have based this for? i am really pleased with it but i think it could do with some feathering. As usual, more info on p1 :wink:

'Little Alice'

2iran9k.png

mmmmm ! i 'Wonder' what the title means :lol: apart from the feathering i noticed the top of the bottle is a few pixels in from the neck on the lefthand side but im 'Wondering' if its ment to be a stopper for the bottle, anyway once its feathered it will be one of the finest bottles in the 'Land' :)

:lol: yeah certainly needs a few bits doing to it but i think a fleeting glimpse of the answer is appearing :lol:

edit: lovely new avatar by the way