Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

Nice helmet. You should try feathering the top of it. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

*gasp* I am soo making a Jack from the Nightmare before christmas! (yes i do like it) :D + thanks glad you like the crown :wink:, oh and i may post up that evil pumpkin too...soon :twisted:

be careful making jack an emo kid might steal the picture from you ahahahhahaah! Oh yeah great crown by the way. you should make a larger version of it and make it shiny. I have some techniques if you want them just pm me.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Again, please don't say you did something you actually didn't.

Congratulations on finding the crown? lol concidering i got it from somewhere else, not from that site (i am english for a start..), oh and there was no top to the crown by the way. Try reading before accusing people of things? i am sorry if you misinterpreted my explanation in post 1 if you did read it? if this is the case i shall edit what i said to make it easier for you to understand.

On another note to people who actually appreciate my work heres a wip of a chain i am working on for someone. Coming together quite nicely at the moment :) (very choppy at the moment still)

2wn4j61.png

No offense Crimson, but man, can you stop accussing Nemo of copying? I mean first, it's really annoying. Second, I am sure Nemo did that. Just look at his other pieces, his work is awesome, he can do stuff without copying. Nemo, I think you should give Crimson a pdn version of your work.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Concidering its a scanned in drawing etc the best i could do is post the original to him vial mail. As i said in post 1 i cant remember where i saw the original. Unless he wants a pdn of how i recoloured and shaded a few parts of the drawing? (which anyone is welcome to until i delete it to save room [in about a week]...even though this would be relatively useless).

Oh and thankyou YY :)

honestly crimson you continue to accuse nemo of not doing the things himself i have seen his pdn's and even had him help me on some projects. His work is legit.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

A bit critic on your chain:

The perspective is wrong. The parts overlap too much, it looks like they intersect (?), as if they didn't have any mass :D

(well, they really don't have any as they're 2-dimensional projections of real-life objects, so nevermind ;))

hehe thanks cannon, i am currently working on a new chain at the moment thanks to the idea of a certain Mr Blue :wink: ..hopefully its a lot better than that ^ lol.

EDIT: here is a gold style texture ill be implimenting into the links (probably change it slightly)

2ezloap.png

im a sucker for shiny things, i swear i must have been a magpie at some point :lol:. Its a bit too bland at the moment but bare in mind this is zoomed in so it should look better when i get round to doing more to it..*wanders off to something shining in the distance*