Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

Lol thanks, it was my largest project to date, and most tricky. I am looking into different parts of the picture to replicate with specific actions because thinking of making a mini tut on how to do the textures and then shaping them but proving tricky without the pdn. The textures part is really easy but shaping was the hard bit..(i have a texture one done so far :) )

I like the unborn a lot ... maybe you could inject a gene that makes it not grow up into a stroppy, gobby teenager :P

Thanks Welsh and if/when i become a dad i bet i wish that too :lol: , for now i just think ill leave mother nature to roll the dice :lol:

Here is a poster i made based on H'ween theme. The lovely Gwen Stefani looking a bit peaky today i think..Her picture was courtesy of google. See page one for more details :)

2wob1v5.png

Thanks :) , yeah this month is my month of dark and (hopefully) wonderful things :twisted:

edit: nice Sirius sig btw :)

edit2: A little fabric texture, not finished but yeah going to use it for curtains once done :)

28b6wjn.png

Thanks everyone :)

was that texture from the space explosion tutorial? (cant remember name) but as already said, genious!

Not quite, slightly different picture but yeah same basis (cracked soil)..i think the tut you were thinking of was exploding planets btw.

@Soka :lol: you know that didnt even cross my mind? :lol: nice spot there

@YY :lol:

Thankyou DS :) , im working on a few other bits and bobs at the moment but i just cut up the back of my hand from a falling steel desk, doesnt hurt etc but you know when they start to heal goes a bit stiff. I may be a bit slower drawing for a few days :lol:

edit: holy muffin munchers my 700th post :D

hehe :P , update: a nice wood texture i just created..i think it looks nice? they are curved because when i get the time im going to make a chair with a cloth (hence that farbric update) :) . I need to add a couple more shades in there tbh but not bad for a first attempt:

2qw0yzr.png

Next up is another latest piece..its for one of my Hween pieces..its going to be part of an eye i think..not too sure yet (the iris zoomed out so its really smll obviously). I got the idea for this from 28 days later:

10qvrtd.png

Nice job with the wood. Like Possum said, I'd like to see you do some more with it. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks guys, the plan is to make a nice wooden table with a cloth and possibly a vase :)

EDIT: my first spacescape. Sorry its tiny but i forgot i was zoomed in (i was working on part of a mirror for a different piece :shock:)

28i48i0.png

I mainly worked on the texture but not on the background. my bad :lol:...not very good but meh..

oh and 2 new possible avatars, not sure if i like it enough to change though..

2agogeg.png2mnkks9.png

Thanks HELEN :D , i really like the vine one better myself. I have to make a sig before i think about using as my avvy though :o

edit: the vine(y) avatar was based off a font :)

Thankyou Soka :D .

Here is a mini update. I know they are really bad but well..i was VERY bored and for some reason humming the Ghostbusters theme tune (oh how cool am i? :lol: ). Anywho, they are not meant to be done properly etc. I was just playing with some effects...maybe a hint of an upcoming piece? :twisted: :wink:

2h6ht1s.png2v13edc.png

The 'chunky' one on the left reminds me of fatso from Casper :).

nice first starscape nemo. Also i love the floral avatar the best. Most definitely a winner in my book

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"