Yellowman

yellowman

wow time is gold is lovely :)! how do you get it to look so gold :P i just end up with yellow all the time.

the only problem i have is that the cog on the right seems to spin once then jutter back a frame then play one time around again although you said you were having trouble animating it, anyway great work none the less! :)

Citylife.png

wow time is gold is lovely :)! how do you get it to look so gold :P i just end up with yellow all the time.

the only problem i have is that the cog on the right seems to spin once then jutter back a frame then play one time around again although you said you were having trouble animating it, anyway great work none the less! :)

Citylife.png

That is an amazing job :shock: It must have taken you absolutely ages ?

That and Max Power's rusty fan are the 2 best animations I've seen on here.

The detail is exquisite ... I can imagine the tic tic of the spring as that cog goes around.

I can't think of enough words to describe it/ praise it :!: I'll try one ... outstanding :wink:

(And I'll finish off that space file :arrow: )

Most of the time had spent on creating the cogs shapes, but not ages :D and each frame took about 1 to 2 minutes( rotate the six cogs), well I feel now I am expert in creating cogs and gears after this project and your good tutorial :idea: , I appreciate your visit and your nice words about it, thanks so much.

Thanks for liking the Queen I am glad :P

Wow! Welshblue puts everything perfectly in words. It's amazing! I can't even imagine how long you spent on it. Beautiful job! :o

EDIT: Your sig is also amazing. Really nice!

Thanks very much HELEN well it took about 4-5 hours, some times I don't feel the time when it's passing by that's why this sig came out from my brain, may be a warning sign to me. :lol:.

And thanks also about the leather sig, glad you like it,that was easy one.

Nice new sig. Only the best leather used of course. :wink:

:shock: Time is Gold is awesome! Superb animation. Nice one.

Thank you Goonfella, I think it's artificial leather :D and thanks for commenting about the Time sig.

Btw I like the Volt effect, but that PS tutorial gave me a headache :roll: , I feel that some effects are skip in the steps, I don't know, were is your PDN version?

:shock: That is just amazing! I can't even imagine how long that must have taken. It is just superb, and the name is just perfect :D Awesome!

Thanks, glad you like the sig and the name, well most of the time I spend is on creating the objects or the elements of my projects- not just this sig- then after that is just arrangements and add some effects, and that usually don't take that much time especially if you have a good experience with the program that you're using it, and I could say that in every project I learn something or a new trick make the work much easier and faster.

Good vision, yes the springy cog has some trouble as you said exactly, and to get gold effect use the gradient with yellow for primary and black or dark gray for secondary color, or just use the gradient with white and black then with Curves or Sepia effects you can convert the b&w to gold.

Yellowman the Queen of Assyria is stunning and the time piece is amazing. You work never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks so much for you kind words, I saw your last two projects I just don't have what to say, you know I like your work very much.

That is an amazing job :shock: It must have taken you absolutely ages ?

That and Max Power's rusty fan are the 2 best animations I've seen on here.

The detail is exquisite ... I can imagine the tic tic of the spring as that cog goes around.

I can't think of enough words to describe it/ praise it :!: I'll try one ... outstanding :wink:

(And I'll finish off that space file :arrow: )

Most of the time had spent on creating the cogs shapes, but not ages :D and each frame took about 1 to 2 minutes( rotate the six cogs), well I feel now I am expert in creating cogs and gears after this project and your good tutorial :idea: , I appreciate your visit and your nice words about it, thanks so much.

Thanks for liking the Queen I am glad :P

Wow! Welshblue puts everything perfectly in words. It's amazing! I can't even imagine how long you spent on it. Beautiful job! :o

EDIT: Your sig is also amazing. Really nice!

Thanks very much HELEN well it took about 4-5 hours, some times I don't feel the time when it's passing by that's why this sig came out from my brain, may be a warning sign to me. :lol:.

And thanks also about the leather sig, glad you like it,that was easy one.

Nice new sig. Only the best leather used of course. :wink:

:shock: Time is Gold is awesome! Superb animation. Nice one.

Thank you Goonfella, I think it's artificial leather :D and thanks for commenting about the Time sig.

Btw I like the Volt effect, but that PS tutorial gave me a headache :roll: , I feel that some effects are skip in the steps, I don't know, were is your PDN version?

:shock: That is just amazing! I can't even imagine how long that must have taken. It is just superb, and the name is just perfect :D Awesome!

Thanks, glad you like the sig and the name, well most of the time I spend is on creating the objects or the elements of my projects- not just this sig- then after that is just arrangements and add some effects, and that usually don't take that much time especially if you have a good experience with the program that you're using it, and I could say that in every project I learn something or a new trick make the work much easier and faster.

Good vision, yes the springy cog has some trouble as you said exactly, and to get gold effect use the gradient with yellow for primary and black or dark gray for secondary color, or just use the gradient with white and black then with Curves or Sepia effects you can convert the b&w to gold.

Yellowman the Queen of Assyria is stunning and the time piece is amazing. You work never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks so much for you kind words, I saw your last two projects I just don't have what to say, you know I like your work very much.

I can fully understand why! All those selections to make the shadows and highlights. I`ve got a quick explanation of how I replicated the burn and pen tools here -

http://pdnfans.freeforums.org/wanted-cr ... -t370.html

I`ll PM about the file. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I can fully understand why! All those selections to make the shadows and highlights. I`ve got a quick explanation of how I replicated the burn and pen tools here -

http://pdnfans.freeforums.org/wanted-cr ... -t370.html

I`ll PM about the file. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

awww im upset i saw

Yellowman's Gallery (apdated Jun/16/09) GIFT added/page-1

and thought i was getting a present :( then when the page loaded all i found was an amazing piece of art ;)

p.s. thankyou for telling me how you make your gold effect! :) also is your queen finished now? it looks lovely! :) but i think the chest is abit flat compared to the face

Citylife.png

awww im upset i saw

Yellowman's Gallery (apdated Jun/16/09) GIFT added/page-1

and thought i was getting a present :( then when the page loaded all i found was an amazing piece of art ;)

p.s. thankyou for telling me how you make your gold effect! :) also is your queen finished now? it looks lovely! :) but i think the chest is abit flat compared to the face

Citylife.png

Thanks so much KillerK, janettsue, welshblue and Goonfella for your comments.

And KillerK yes the queen is finished and that is the final, and for more tips on gold effect check below :)

th_3candles.jpg

@ HELEN....thanks, this is the image before applying the Curves effects ( all elements been generated by Shape 3D on just a yellow layers), then I got the gold effect just by using 2 points in the Curves, then by applying Black and white effect I got the chrome or silver, and with Hue and Saturation I just moved the Hue slider a little to get the bronze or copper effect.

beforeth_candle200w.png---->afterth_curves.png---->bronzeth_bronze.png

@ Xander_Lyon.... thanks, well I made this template and used it to make the candle(there is spaces on each side not shown because the background is transparent), this gave me a good ready notches on the sides and top when applying the Shape-3D, but make sure to put the camera option value to 1, and choose the Half Map mode for Cylinder in shape-3D. Then duplicate the bottom layer and blur it and add your own effects like Curves and Bevel plugins....etc.

th_candlepattern.png

Thanks so much KillerK, janettsue, welshblue and Goonfella for your comments.

And KillerK yes the queen is finished and that is the final, and for more tips on gold effect check below :)

th_3candles.jpg

@ HELEN....thanks, this is the image before applying the Curves effects ( all elements been generated by Shape 3D on just a yellow layers), then I got the gold effect just by using 2 points in the Curves, then by applying Black and white effect I got the chrome or silver, and with Hue and Saturation I just moved the Hue slider a little to get the bronze or copper effect.

beforeth_candle200w.png---->afterth_curves.png---->bronzeth_bronze.png

@ Xander_Lyon.... thanks, well I made this template and used it to make the candle(there is spaces on each side not shown because the background is transparent), this gave me a good ready notches on the sides and top when applying the Shape-3D, but make sure to put the camera option value to 1, and choose the Half Map mode for Cylinder in shape-3D. Then duplicate the bottom layer and blur it and add your own effects like Curves and Bevel plugins....etc.

th_candlepattern.png

Wow ! The ribbons on Gift are amazing. I have no idea.....

On the candles, I was thinking they were done with ripples to get the ribbed effect but now I see how you did it. Very clever ! It gives you a much smoother more realistic effect.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Wow ! The ribbons on Gift are amazing. I have no idea.....

On the candles, I was thinking they were done with ripples to get the ribbed effect but now I see how you did it. Very clever ! It gives you a much smoother more realistic effect.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE