Closed

Lance McKnight

the latest two additions are really nice images. I especially like the hourglass one . Not that the planet one isn't good its a great image, I just like the hourglass better.

But I wanted to comment actually on the planet with the green zoomers. That is original and I think a real interesting concept that you should explore some more. I can see loads of possibilites in there.

ciao OMA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very nice new addition to your gallery. I see you finally found out how to make glass :D. I love the color of it as well.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Helen, thanks always for your kind comment. :wink:

DarkShock, thanks!

theonlychad, actually, it's not the first time I have attempted to make glass blocks. I have made many, many attempts that I have posted before, but pulled them after I finally got going with other images.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

How do you make glass :?: I sound so much like a newbie :lol: but anyways I love the new piece , fantastic :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

Start with :AllColorChannels: and then work with a bit of :AlphaChannel: there. I am not giving away all the tips. If you truly want to make one, got to try to make one yourself. That's how I got started. Trust me, even Ash himself didn't give me every tip, he just nudged a bit, and a bit, and a bit until I got the hang of it.

Cool.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How Did You Make Your Sig? :roll: Please Post A tut :)

How did I make my sig? By being creative and ignoring the trend to slap on render like most of the artists here do. As for writing a tutorial, nope, not going to do it. I like being original.

Anyway, I have updated and orgainzed my gallery. Enjoy them folks.

New works added. The first image was an adaption of david.atwell's Tilt Shift tutorial and then a simulation of how glass interacts with photograph. The second is yet another glass block added to my collection of obsessions with glass. I just love making glass!