Closed

Lance McKnight

I always enjoy your images Lance. This one is no exception. Superb. :D

Although I do think there is a very very slight alias issue along the edge of the rose just above the leaf. Looks like a feathering problem . Maybe I`m just being too critical. If I`m wrong please correct me, it could just as easily be part of the image as you intended.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thank you guys. I figured it out, it was the Metallize plugin that was roughing up the edge, and duplicating it only made the edge worse, so I posted another version on Fans without the Metallize layer, and it does make a huge difference.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...

Well! My gallery have slip down to 2nd page and a lot of page view. It's my fault for yanking my work from the forum and denying the people the pleasure of seeing what is possible with PDN.

Here's the latest one I made a few weeks ago:

th_glasspuzzle.png

Do you have this one on deviantart as well? I don't think I saw it there. Anyway, this is truly an inspirational piece to us all. Your glass texture keeps perfecting. Nice work! :wink:

Yes, it is at dA as well. Probably one of my best glass pieces next to the glassy rose. Thanks for the comment. 8)

Your Gallery is one of the nicest around , you have so many wonderful pieces ..

Thank you, I wish others feel the same way too (other than those who faithfully follow this gallery).

I thought I had commented on this one. Guess it wasn't here. Must be getting old. Sorry!

I really like this one. Very glassy & great choice of colour. Aguba has a rival for sure!

Nah, age has nothing to do with it. It's the many impressive (or subpar impressive) galleries here that cause us to be confused at where we posted our comments.

I have to laugh at Aguba having a rival. Actually, it's his works that got my brain fired up for 3D, so kudos goes to him. Thanks for your comment.

Your Gallery is one of the nicest around , you have so many wonderful pieces ..

I agree totally. Awesome new piece Lance.I think the only other person I have seen able to create glass this good is Ash. Well done. :wink:

To be mentioned in the same breath as Ash is humbling, Goon. Thanks, and I got to also say to credit's due, it's Ash's tutoring that helps me be good with glass. I only wish he was around to see... :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...