Closed

Lance McKnight

Hey there, LFC...I was also wondering when you would pop in and say something. I was expecting a very serious criticism (not negative, mind you), but I got the opposite. Sometime when I see your name in my gallery, I hold my breath. :lol: You are sharp as a tack and that sometime hurts, but hurt is good when it comes to improving my skill. Making a isometric view? Hmmmmmmmm. :idea:

Ah, Welsh...Glad to hear from you, and like you, I like the red glass block, if only I can remember how I did it.... :oops:

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Some of my inital work do not compare to the latest images I have been churning out. It takes a lot of practices. I had been known to fly into rage* and shut down the PDN, only to restart the whole process, and then experience occassional creative block.

*It was a joke.

Off-topic, would anybody be interested in a zipped brush pack of all the jigsaw puzzle pieces I had been using? If I get 3 response, then I will add it to the Custom Brushes thread.

Great job with the 3D work! :wink: Check out my gallery sometime. :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

The new sig has re-sized fine mate. Great job on it :wink:

I won't bore you with repeating myself with what I've already said ...

I'll have to think of a new challenge for you :P

Did you see what I made in your iApple tutorial section? 2241_legal.gif

Great job with the 3D work! :wink: Check out my gallery sometime. :)

Thank you, but to which are you referring to? I had made several 3D attempts. I have been to your gallery several times.

I was referring to your first section. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Did you see what I made in your iApple tutorial section? 2241_legal.gif

Yep I saw it mate ... you've got me thinking whether it should be glossy or glassy :?

Currently re-working the tut, trying to find smoother easier ways :|

The more I look at your new sig, the more I'm thinking it would look cool as an apng ... slowly changing colours

Don't...give...me...ideas...about animating! :lol: Nah, that's something I would probably rather do in Flash. It makes animation so much easy.

Excellent work on that sig Lance, I love that tone of glassy green, and the 3D text is awesome.

I didn't realize my text was 3D-ish. :? Thank you though.

Like I said on the other forum, I love the glassy/glossy texture; the colors are rich and the letters stand out perfectly. A job well done.

Thank you Helen. It was your Galaxy Glossy Ball tut that helped me with the text part. I especially liked how using Fragment blur helped to tie in the glass part.

Excellent work on that sig Lance, I love that tone of glassy green, and the 3D text is awesome.

I didn't realize my text was 3D-ish. :? Thank you though.

My mistake I should mention in the large view the bevel and highlighting effect on the glass text added a good 3D effect, cause its not appearing clearly in the sig.

• 2 weeks later...