Closed

Lance McKnight

Gallery Closed.

Expected date to reopen: never.

Edited by Lance McKnight

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Wow. That's great. How did you make it?

Line too, sine wave, and Shape 3D. I was messing around with PDN.

I'm not exactly an expert artist and got a lot of learning to do. Recently converted from Photoshop and liking this program a great deal as it got a lot of potential.

Lady bug has potential! yes, I'd say you went a little too far :P . If you still have the layered PDN, I would just continue what you started with the Line/Curve tool etc. and make it look more 3D.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Lady bug has potential! yes, I'd say you went a little too far :P . If you still have the layered PDN, I would just continue what you started with the Line/Curve tool etc. and make it look more 3D.

I agree it needs some tweaking. It was by pure accident that I created a ladybug. When I tried to run Shape 3D on it, it didn't turn out right, but a light bulb went off in my mind and said to myself, "It looks like a lady bug," and then it was. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that I can get the attention of greats like Ash or Expiration. *crosses fingers*

I like the 3D Puzzle a lot.

(the people who have posted above me are pretty mean PDNers, if you know what I mean :wink: )

Believe it or not, that 3D puzzle is a byproduct of a PS tutorial. I asked myself if I could duplicate a similar result following the PS tutorial, and I must admit it turned out pretty good. Thus proving the versatility of PDN.

Boy, those folks who posted above you have some really impressive gallery.

Appreciate your response.

• 3 weeks later...
I love the mask. It's so perfect. 8)

:shock: I'm surprised you like it. I am not entirely happy with it, but thank you for your kind response.

How did I miss commenting on such a fine gallery.

Its off to a great start, very well done my young friend. Very well done indeed.

I'll be by more often ,,,, I promise.

and for the record I love the wine bottle. LOL! I always have been partial to red wine. :lol:

ciao OMA

Thank you Oma! I was looking forward to hearing from you. I plan to redo the wine bottle as I have discovered how to do the Beizer curve. :wink:

I think you did a better job on the 3D puzzle than I did. Nice . :wink:

Actually, I have seen your UFO piece. It looks great! *realizes I need to comment in your gallery*

I know I'm not supposed to bump my thread, but it been awhile since the last post.

Added an interesting abstract drew purely by accident.

Hey man, as long as you're adding artwork updating your thread placement is fine :P

Thanks for the head up.

Pretty cool effects there. I'm enjoying them! :mrgreen:

*chuckles* Glad you are enjoying them.

New post - Hyper Landscape. Very interesting, don't you think? Makes you wonder what really happens on country roads that's frequented less by travelers. *cue mysterious music*

New post - Hyper Landscape. Very interesting, don't you think? Makes you wonder what really happens on country roads that's frequented less by travelers. *cue mysterious music*