Closed

Lance McKnight

all of them :lol:, no i think my favourite is the left one. It reminds me a lot of aurora borealis (a possible title forming for it there?). Love the colours :)

:idea: You gave me an interesting idea. When I have a chance, I'll crank it up!

Love the new pieces too , my favorite is the colorful squares and the flower . You make it so hard to choose though .. :mrgreen:

Excellent! That mean I have finally found a groove for me to work with.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said on the other forum, your new work is great. It seems as if you're creating such fantastic pieces with such great speed that I don't even have to time to actually absorb all the details. I looked at your work again and I'm truly amazed. And like nemo said, I am happy about your work. Your persistance and talent keeps on inspiring me. Nice job!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Awesome! You are definitely another master.

I wonder why I didn't comment earlier, I must be blind.

That's a riot to read. :lol: There's too many galleries, and we can only visit so much, no? BTW, I don't know about being another master, but thank you for a very kind feedback.

wowee, the grunge pixel stretch has great POV and composition. I love looking at it :D. Quite a nice little lightening delevlopment in it too :wink:?

I like the glassy box too, HELEN will be proud :lol:

Thanks, nemo. Glad you like the grunge.

Like I said on the other forum, your new work is great. It seems as if you're creating such fantastic pieces with such great speed that I don't even have to time to actually absorb all the details. I looked at your work again and I'm truly amazed. And like nemo said, I am happy about your work. Your persistance and talent keeps on inspiring me. Nice job!

Aw, shucks. :oops: You are an inspirational yourself. As for being speedy, that's probably part of my nature since I work in a production environment, and speed is part of the game. Plus, I have a very nimble fingers and quick working mind to go along with it. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

New update alert: New image I made. I promise you, no stocks were used in the production of planet Aurora, and it is guarantee to be 100% PDN. It is nowhere near as good as CommanderSozo's or LFC4EVER compositions. Shoot, I was aiming for a near photo realistic picture.

@McKnight, the planet is earth style, and all the textures on the planet are great, but you made it like divided in to two halves, one piece of water and other for land, I thing if you put some more islands and more water will look better, that is my only point, like said you were very successful on the texture work, I like also the sphere-ing in it, did you shape it with S3D?

Yep, Aurora was shaped with S3D. As Goon' had pointed out on the other forum, the clouds should had been on its own layer, which is what I did in this new picture, planet Gaia.

I forgot to add Goon' as the master of spacescape... :oops: My bad.

New image added...planet Gaia completed with an aurora borealis.

I think you should keep your artwork here. So what if there are quite a lot of people who make tags and stuff, it shouldn't stop you from making your own art. People don't disregard your artwork because its not tags, they probably give it more respect. Keep that in mind, mate. :wink:

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Art comes in many different forms mate. Don't let it get you down, persevere we always need more artists on here.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Keep it on here, and it'll be one more non-tag-ish gallery :)

Fight the power! *cough* yeah i agree, at the end of the day there are still many members out there that love your work. I being one of them hope that you continue :?

Glad to see you still posting art lance. As i said on the other forum it is indeed a splendid piece. I love how it evokes emotion.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"