How to Install Plugins ×

Shapes by Disk4mat

Disk4mat

Added Light/Shadow Effects 5/10/2023

7 Shapes that can be used as well, shapes. But these were designed to create shine and shadow effects!

Select the shape, set to solid fill (no outline) and use either white or black. Set alpha to 75.

Download Link Below

Light & Shadow.zip

spacer.png

First pack of 10 shapes 

Arrow Left, Arrow Right, Asterisk 01, Bulb, Chain, Cloud, Dripping, Finger Print, Fist, X

o0isZwC.jpeg

Download Link Below

Shapes.zip

- - -

Second Pack of 7 shapes

Arrow Curved L, Arrow Curved R, Brush 01, Brush 02, Flower 01, Grass, Splatter 06

CGaRAfx.jpeg

Download Link Below

Shapes2.zip

- - -

3rd Pack of 6 shapes

Trapezoid Invert, Trapezoid Lft, Trapezoid Rht, *Texture 02, Snowflake, Star David

*Intended to cover a small canvas and use with other layers to create textures.

gUJoRle.jpeg

Download Link Below

Shapes_3.zip

New 4/13/2023

Arrows L & R Diagonal, Asterisk 02, Bubbles, Rate 01, Star 02

5buKhP0.jpeg

Download Link Below

Shapes_4.zip

New 4/20/2023

Southwest Symbols

byilLmo.jpeg

Download Link Below

Southwest.zip

___

New 5/14/2023

Southwest Shapes part 2

Download Link

SW_Shapes_2.zip

spacer.png

Edited by Disk4mat
More stuff
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I really like the fingerprint (amongst others). Such beautiful curves...... :star:

2nd set is nice, too.  They could be made into 'brushes'.  Nice work @Disk4mat!  Thank you.  😊

Thanks again everyone! I am enjoying creating these so much. I have 61 as of now. Ive been a PaintShop Pro user since the 1990's when they were Jasc. I have years worth of clip art, picture tubes etc. Ive been converting everything to higher resolutions and some stuff into SVG's.

Now Im hooked on PDN and trying to replace PSP with it. Since Corel acquired PSP they have been going in a bad direction. Oh yeah I forgot - updated first post with new pack lol

Thanks for Pack #3 @Disk4mat!  You remind me of me.  When ShapeMaker first came out that's all I did was make shapes.

I still make them. I have hundreds of unpublished shapes for personal use. Keep up the great work!  ☺️

Thanks again, you guys make this community welcoming and friendly! Im going to spend some time cleaning up what I have and when ready I will post one large pack.

Updated original post with Southwest Shapes... Im working on removing some shapes I made that other authors have already done and an amazing job at that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Updated first post (top most) with 7 new shapes that are intended to use as lighting effects.

Edited by Disk4mat
  • Upvote 1
  • Hooray 1

• 9 months later...

Hi Everyone,

When trying to download any of Disk4Mat's shapes packs (or other shapes packs like Lynxster4's or Boltbait's that I have downloaded in the past) I am getting a warning that the file contains a virus or malware and the download is blocked.  I'm not sure what is going on, and I'm not willing to risk overriding the warning and continuing with the download.

I have downloaded shapes and other plugins from this site in the past without a problem.  Is my antivirus (Norton) overreacting, or is this some Windows 11 glitch, or is there really a virus or malware?

Thanks for your help.

8 minutes ago, MellowCat said:

Is my antivirus (Norton) overreacting

Yes.

What exactly does your antivirus say it has detected?