paint.net 5.0 beta (build 8378)

Rick Brewster

First, check out the post for the first 5.0 alpha build to read about all the latest changes, additions, and fixes. There's a lot!

We're now at the beta stage for this release, which means 5.0 is feature complete, translations are complete, and all that's left is to squash any outstanding bugs. If you find any bugs it is very important for you to report them! Do not assume that a bug has already been noticed or will be fixed.

This build is available via the built-in updater as long as you have opted-in to pre-release updates. From within Settings -> Updates, enable "Also check for pre-release (beta) versions of paint.net" and then click on the Check Now button. You can also use the links below to download an offline installer or portable ZIP.

image.png

Changes

Here's what's been fixed or changed since the previous build (5.0 beta build 8376):

• Fixed mouse cursor flickering when using a pen or tablet
  • Fixed some translation related bugs
  • Updated translations

Downloads

Download the installer here (for any supported CPU and OS). Offline installers, portable ZIPs, and deployable MSIs are available over on GitHub.

System Requirements

• Windows 10 v1809+ or Windows 11
    • NOTE: Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 SP1 are no longer supported.
  • 64-bit CPU and 64-bit version of Windows
    • Both Intel/AMD x64 and ARM64 are natively supported.
    • NOTE: 32-bit x86 is no longer supported.
  • Optional:
    • A pen or drawing tablet that supports Windows Ink
  • Recommended:
    • A CPU that supports AVX2, which includes most CPUs released since 2013.
      • Note that AVX2 is not required, but it helps performance, especially at app startup.
    • A discrete GPU such as an NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon, or Intel Arc
      • or an AMD Radeon APU (a type of integrated GPU)
      • or an Intel Iris Plus or Iris Xe integrated GPU
    • The GPU must support Direct3D 11. Otherwise the CPU will be used for rendering, which will have poor performance.
    • An Intel CPU with an Intel "HD" or "UHD" iGPU works fine but will probably not show much, if any, performance improvement over previous versions of Paint.NET (which used the CPU for most rendering). The default quality used across the app (e.g. in distortion effects, and the Move Selected Pixels tool) will be automatically lowered to compensate.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I pushed this build out so soon after the last build (2 days) because I wanted to make sure that the mouse/cursor flickering issue got some field testing before I push out the final/stable release. And it's looking like that will be possible soon :)

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Let's look at additional blend modes for some effects (Clouds, f. e.).

I will make a reservation in advance, my opinions and reasoning are based on visual perception and may be erroneous or wrong.

1. Linear Dodge, Additive and Plus are visually absolutely identical. In my opinion, Linear Dodge and Plus can be excluded from the list, leaving only Additive (by the way, in Photoshop this mode is called Linear Dodge (Add)).

2. Overwrite, In and Atop are identical to Normal mode and in my opinion can also be excluded. (The Over (Normal) mode can be returned to the old (familiar) name Normal.)

3. Applying the Under, Destination In and Destination Top modes does not change the original image.

4. Applying the Out, Destination Out and Xor (Composite) modes simply clears the image (equivalent to using the Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+X hotkeys).

Personally, it is difficult for me to imagine the practical using of the modes listed in items 2, 3, 4.

I would like to know the opinion of other members about this.

Known issue in this new build: If you draw quick, short strokes with a pen/tablet, the beginning of the stroke may end up with an extra full-size 'drop'. You can press Ctrl+Z (Undo) to get rid of it, thankfully. It's a bug somewhere in the low-level input handling system.

(in this screenshot, 4 of the small brush strokes have it)

image.png

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

3 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Remake, sometimes the blending mode will look different based on the colors on each layer (sometimes they may look the same) and also which layer is on top.

I talked about the blending modes in the Clouds, Turbulence, Julia Fractal and Mandelbrot Fractal effects, and the effects work on the current layer only.

4 hours ago, ReMake said:

I will make a reservation in advance, my opinions and reasoning are based on visual perception and may be erroneous or wrong.

If I am wrong, explain to me the principle of operation of the modes I have listed. This is necessary for me to correctly (authentic) translate these modes.

You're talking about the strings with names like MixMode.CompositeSourceCopy?

For MixMode.Blend*, these are Direct2D's built-in blending modes. See the following for more information:

For MixMode.Blend2*, these are Paint.NET's layer blending modes. Not including the ones that are already handled above by MixMode.Blend*.

For MixMode.Composite*, these are Direct2D's built-in compositing modes. See the following for more information:

MixMode.AlphaMask is the Direct2D Alpha Mask effect: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/direct2d/alpha-mask-effect

• Upvote 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I recovered a 20yr-old E-mail and 15yr-old PDN forum account to congratulate you and say thanks.

What an incredible journey! The features packed into v5 are very welcome. Now that I'm a bit wiser, I may finally try my hand at making some plug-ins.

P.S. Is it possible to change display name? 😅

Edited by Project Spartan
  • Like 1

Sig.png

-Xbox LIVE Gamertag: L1ke 20 N1njas

I have switched to a new account:

~L1ke 20 N1njas~

I'm reporting a crash when I use @Curtis Black's  @Ed Harvey's- Color - Flip Rotate :( 

I've only posted the relevant part, which I hope is enough.  Curtis has not been around since 2016, and I believe I PM'd him once since then, but got no reply.

Exception details:
System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by method 'EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.FlipRotateSelector.GetBaseThumbnail(PaintDotNet.Surface, PaintDotNet.PdnRegion)' to access method 'PaintDotNet.Rendering.ThumbnailHelpers.ComputeThumbnailSize(PaintDotNet.Rendering.SizeInt32, Int32)' failed.
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.FlipRotateSelector.GetBaseThumbnail(Surface surface, PdnRegion roi)
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.FlipRotateSelector.Initialize(Surface surface, PdnRegion roi)
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFlipRotateEffectConfigDialog.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, WM msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

22 minutes ago, Pixey said:

I'm reporting a crash when I use @Curtis Black's - Color - Flip Rotate :( 

I've only posted the relevant part, which I hope is enough.  Curtis has not been around since 2016, and I believe I PM'd him once since then, but got no reply.

This will be fixed in the next build 👍

• Like 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Check the change of layers of the palette with the arrow button. For a fraction of a second, the name of the other layer in the list is shown while switching colors. It's hard to understand, but in some cases, changing the color through choosing a color from the palette or choosing a layer through the list leads to the disappearance of the bug and its appearance.

Запись экрана_20221212_092433.zip

Запись экрана_20221212_092900.zip

Edited by AlexDolmatov
Second video with cursor capture. Maybe that will make it clearer.

11 hours ago, Pixey said:

I'm reporting a crash when I use @Curtis Black's - Color - Flip Rotate :( 

Exception details:
System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by method 'EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.FlipRotateSelector.GetBaseThumbnail(PaintDotNet.Surface, PaintDotNet.PdnRegion)' to access method 'PaintDotNet.Rendering.ThumbnailHelpers.ComputeThumbnailSize(PaintDotNet.Rendering.SizeInt32, Int32)' failed.
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.FlipRotateSelector.GetBaseThumbnail(Surface surface, PdnRegion roi)
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.FlipRotateSelector.Initialize(Surface surface, PdnRegion roi)

Ed Harvey and not @Curtis by the looks of the Exception.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlexDolmatov said:

Check the change of layers of the palette with the arrow button. For a fraction of a second, the name of the other layer in the list is shown while switching colors. It's hard to understand, but in some cases, changing the color through choosing a color from the palette or choosing a layer through the list leads to the disappearance of the bug and its appearance.

Запись экрана_20221212_092433.zip 575.41 kB · 5 downloads

Запись экрана_20221212_092900.zip 1.63 MB · 7 downloads

These files just give me an error when I try to download them. Possibly because of the Russian (non-ASCII) characters?

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

8 hours ago, AlexDolmatov said:

Not expected. Renamed. Described not from the beginning, showing normal behavior first.

re.zip 1.63 MB · 4 downloads

Okay I think these are long-standing issues with the Colors window. Not new in 5.0, in other words. At some point I need to go and give it some love and fix a bunch of small bugs like these.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Hi, Rick, I do have some feedback.  I have recently purchased and installed XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro and so far, I'm enjoying being able to "paint" directly on the interface.  I am not sure if there is any way I can bind certain PDN operation to the drawing tablet's short cut keys.  For example, I would like to bind the scroll wheel to control the brush size rather than the zoom.

In case it is useful, I am attaching the diagnostics of my system.  I do have a mini-PC that was purchased from Minis Forum.

Spoiler

Application                                          paint.net 5.0 (β 5.0.8378.27518)
Build Date                                           Friday, December 9, 2022
Expiration Date                                      Friday, March 3, 2023
Install type                                         Classic

Language:                                            en-US
DPI                                                  96 (1.00x scale)
UI/Canvas GPU                                        True
Rendering GPU                                        🚀 Performance (AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics)
Remote session                                       False
Animations                                           False
Translucent windows                                  True
Windows Ink                                          True

OS                                                   Windows 10 Pro x64 (10.0.19044.0)
Runtime                                              .NET 7.0.0 x64
Physical Memory                                      15,315 MB

CPU                                                  AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 2500U w/ Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
    Speed                                            ~1996 MHz
    Cores / Threads                                  4 / 8
    Features                                         SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX, AVX2

Pointer                                              Virtual Multitouch Device
    Type                                             ExternalPen
    Contacts                                         1

Pointer                                              11.6 inch PenDisplay
    Type                                             IntegratedPen
    Contacts                                         1

Video Card                                           AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
    Dedicated Video RAM                              1,008 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                             0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                7,657 MB
    Vendor ID                                        0x1002
    Device ID                                        0x15DD
    Subsystem ID                                     0x01231002
    Revision                                         209
    LUID                                             0x0000E8C6
    Flags                                            AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                              DmaBufferBoundary
    Compute Preemption                               DmaBufferBoundary
    Outputs                                          2
    Feature Level                                    Level_12_1
    Features                                         Doubles, D3D10XHardwareOptions
    DXGI Formats                                     A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precisions                                UInt8Normalized, UInt8NormalizedSrgb, UInt16Normalized, Float16, Float32
    Maximum Bitmap Size                              16384

Video Card                                           Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    Dedicated Video RAM                              0 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                             0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                7,657 MB
    Vendor ID                                        0x1414
    Device ID                                        0x008C
    Subsystem ID                                     0x00000000
    Revision                                         0
    LUID                                             0x0000F53B
    Flags                                            Software, AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                              InstructionBoundary
    Compute Preemption                               InstructionBoundary
    Outputs                                          0
    Feature Level                                    Level_12_1
    Features                                         Doubles, D3D10XHardwareOptions
    DXGI Formats                                     A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precisions                                UInt8Normalized, UInt8NormalizedSrgb, UInt16Normalized, Float16, Float32
    Maximum Bitmap Size                              8388608

Managed assemblies                                   156
    System.Private.CoreLib                           .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet                                      .\paintdotnet.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Runtime                                   .\System.Runtime.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms                             .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.Fundamentals                         .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.ComponentModel                       .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing                       .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread                          .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Base                                 .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Collections                          .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Systrace                             .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Windows                              .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows                          .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.0, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
    PaintDotNet.Primitives                           .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Collections.Concurrent                    .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Runtime                              .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    PointerToolkit                                   .\PointerToolkit.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    System.Threading                                 .\System.Threading.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.Process                       .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer                          .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Private.Uri                               .\System.Private.Uri.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives                 .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    WindowsBase                                      .\WindowsBase.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives                  .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.ObjectModel                          .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Runtime.InteropServices                   .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationFramework                            .\PresentationFramework.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Drawing.Primitives                        .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Xaml                                      .\System.Xaml.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.ComponentModel                            .\System.ComponentModel.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource                   .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections                               .\System.Collections.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages                   .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Core                                 .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager        .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Resources                            .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Collections.Specialized                   .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ObjectModel                               .\System.ObjectModel.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Data                                 .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Private.Xml                               .\System.Private.Xml.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance                 .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, Version=8.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=4aff67a105548ee2
    System.Net.WebClient                             .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework                    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync            .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Drawing.Common                            .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.UI                                   .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter                          .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Framework                            .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents                     .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections.Immutable                     .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Linq                                      .\System.Linq.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry                         .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.ThreadPool                      .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Core                         .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    ComputeSharp.D2D1                                .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    System.Security.Principal.Windows                .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims                           .\System.Security.Claims.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter              .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore                                 .\PresentationCore.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder                             .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Diagnostics.Debug                         .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Extensions                        .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC          .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.PropertySystem                       .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Collections.NonGeneric                    .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Packaging                              .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo               .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Core                         .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    Accessibility                                    .\Accessibility.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    UIAutomationTypes                                .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel                  .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Memory                                    .\System.Memory.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Runtime.Loader                            .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    AvifFileType                                     .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, Version=1.1.20.0
    WebPFileType                                     .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, Version=1.3.12.0
    DdsFileTypePlus                                  .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, Version=1.10.12.0
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu                          .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Effects                              .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Reflection.Metadata                       .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles                      .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Mono.Cecil                                       .\Mono.Cecil.dll, Version=0.11.4.0, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
    netstandard                                      .\netstandard.dll, Version=2.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy                       .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext            .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility                .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, Version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Console                                   .\System.Console.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ApplyMask                                        .\Effects\ApplyMask.dll, Version=6.0.8353.33213
    Alpha2Gray                                       .\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll, Version=6.0.8353.33192
    BandWPlus                                        .\Effects\BandWPlus.dll, Version=6.0.8353.33542
    BBOutlinedGradientText                           .\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll, Version=6.0.8362.599
    VignettePlus                                     .\Effects\VignettePlus.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35743
    BBChart                                          .\Effects\BBChart.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization           .\Effects\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    Twist                                            .\Effects\Twist.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25056
    mscorlib                                         .\mscorlib.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System                                           .\System.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    Burninate                                        .\Effects\Burninate.dll, Version=6.0.8353.34268
    System.Resources.Extensions                      .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Calendar                                         .\Effects\Calendar.dll, Version=6.0.8365.13468
    System.Drawing                                   .\System.Drawing.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ColorBalance                                     .\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35349
    CombinedAdjustments                              .\Effects\CombinedAdjustments.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35374
    TRsAlphaCutter                                   .\Effects\TRsAlphaCutter.dll, Version=3.0.4.0
    ComplementaryColors                              .\Effects\ComplementaryColors.dll, Version=6.0.8360.24734
    CreativeTextPro                                  .\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35403
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters          .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Dimensions                                       .\Effects\Dimensions.dll, Version=1.3.6826.38472
    Dream                                            .\Effects\Dream.dll, Version=6.0.8370.37252
    DynamicDraw                                      .\Effects\DynamicDraw.dll, Version=3.3.0.4564
    FillFromClipboard                                .\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35461
    FillFromFile                                     .\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35500
    Flip                                             .\Effects\Flip.dll, Version=4.6.7358.36953
    FloydSteinbergDithering                          .\Effects\FloydSteinbergDithering.dll, Version=5.2.8174.39918
    Transparency                                     .\Effects\Transparency.dll, Version=6.0.8363.20973
    GaussianBlurPlus                                 .\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, Version=4.2.5691.27401
    Gmic                                             .\Effects\Gmic.dll, Version=3.1.6.2
    System.Numerics.Vectors                          .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Gray2Alpha                                       .\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35520
    Trail                                            .\Effects\Trail.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26791
    Grid Warp                                        .\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, Version=4.0.6544.34496
    GridCheckerboard                                 .\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, Version=5.2.8141.24786
    HueSatPlus                                       .\Effects\HueSatPlus.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40274
    Landscape                                        .\Effects\Landscape.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40347
    LevelHorizon                                     .\Effects\LevelHorizon.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35582
    Liquify                                          .\Effects\Liquify.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25113
    MemeMaker                                        .\Effects\MemeMaker.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35630
    ObjectTools                                      .\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, Version=6.0.8371.17491
    OilPaintingPlus                                  .\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, Version=5.2.8141.27893
    PasteAlpha                                       .\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40450
    Smudge                                           .\Effects\Smudge.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25097
    Pastel                                           .\Effects\Pastel.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40506
    SelectionTools                                   .\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, Version=6.0.8371.17460
    PhotoAdjustments                                 .\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll, Version=6.0.8370.37322
    RemoveDust                                       .\Effects\RemoveDust.dll, Version=6.0.8353.35680
    Polar                                            .\Effects\Polar.dll, Version=1.2.5.24467
    SeamCarving                                      .\Effects\SeamCarving.dll, Version=5.2.8176.39366
    Crc32.NET                                        .\Crc32.NET.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc0b95cf99bf4e99
    System.Security.Cryptography                     .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Newtonsoft.Json                                  .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, Version=13.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
    System.Linq.Expressions                          .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.RegularExpressions                   .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Numerics                          .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Polygon                                          .\Effects\Polygon.dll, Version=4.5.6828.38648
    HSVGradients                                     .\Effects\HSVGradients.dll, Version=4.5.6832.41864
    PhotoSauce.MagicScaler                           .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, Version=0.13.2.0, PublicKeyToken=fc6b9b7b06809481
    ComputeSharp.Core                                .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    System.Windows.Forms.Legacy                      .\System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Gradient Mapping                                 .\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll, Version=4.0.6547.33963
    GraphPaper                                       .\Effects\GraphPaper.dll, Version=2.1.0.0
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9                        .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9.dll, Version=0.7.9.1561
    System.Core                                      .\System.Core.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows           .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.0
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives                       .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics                        .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions                  .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Compression                            .\System.IO.Compression.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Native modules                                       251
    paintdotnet.exe                                  .\paintdotnet.exe, version=5.0.8378.27518
    ntdll.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNEL32.DLL                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNELBASE.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHELL32.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.964 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp_win.dll                                    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ucrtbase.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USER32.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    win32u.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.2251 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    GDI32.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.2130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdi32full.dll                                    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.2130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ole32.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RPCRT4.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    combase.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OLEAUT32.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHLWAPI.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcrt.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll                               .\VCRUNTIME140_1.dll, version=14.34.31931.0
    VCRUNTIME140.dll                                 .\VCRUNTIME140.dll, version=14.34.31931.0
    IMM32.DLL                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.2193 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    shcore.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostfxr.dll                                      .\hostfxr.dll, version=7,0,22,51805 @Commit: d099f075e45d2aa6007a22b71b45a08758559f80
    ADVAPI32.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sechost.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostpolicy.dll                                   .\hostpolicy.dll, version=7,0,22,51805 @Commit: d099f075e45d2aa6007a22b71b45a08758559f80
    coreclr.dll                                      .\coreclr.dll, version=7,0,22,51805 @Commit: d099f075e45d2aa6007a22b71b45a08758559f80
    bcryptPrimitives.dll                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.CoreLib.dll                       .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    paintdotnet.ni.dll                               .\paintdotnet.ni.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    clrjit.dll                                       .\clrjit.dll, version=7,0,22,51805 @Commit: d099f075e45d2aa6007a22b71b45a08758559f80
    kernel.appcore.dll                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    paintdotnet.dll                                  .\paintdotnet.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Runtime.dll                               .\System.Runtime.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    uxtheme.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Windows.Forms.dll                         .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=7.0.22.57601
    PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll                     .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll                   .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll                   .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    icu.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.Thread.dll                      .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Base.dll                             .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Collections.dll                      .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll                         .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Windows.dll                          .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll                      .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.0
    PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll                       .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Collections.Concurrent.dll                .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll                          .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    PointerToolkit.dll                               .\PointerToolkit.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    System.Threading.dll                             .\System.Threading.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Diagnostics.Process.dll                   .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll                      .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    windows.storage.dll                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Wldp.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.Uri.dll                           .\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    BCrypt.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\BCrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll             .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    WindowsBase.dll                                  .\WindowsBase.dll, version=7.0.22.51802
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll              .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.22.51807
    PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll                      .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll               .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PresentationFramework.dll                        .\PresentationFramework.dll, version=7.0.22.51802
    System.Drawing.Primitives.dll                    .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Xaml.dll                                  .\System.Xaml.dll, version=7.0.22.51802
    System.ComponentModel.dll                        .\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll               .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Collections.dll                           .\System.Collections.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll               .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Core.dll                             .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll    .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Resources.dll                        .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Collections.Specialized.dll               .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.ObjectModel.dll                           .\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Data.dll                             .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Private.Xml.dll                           .\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll             .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, version=8.0.0.1
    System.Net.WebClient.dll                         .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PresentationNative_cor3.dll                      .\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=7,0,22,50606 @Commit: 00c647d63646ecc287c92f64734f438557f4a813
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll                .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll        .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Drawing.Common.dll                        .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.UI.dll                               .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll                      .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Framework.dll                        .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll                 .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Collections.Immutable.dll                 .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Linq.dll                                  .\System.Linq.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll                     .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    MSCTF.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll                  .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    dxgi.DLL                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d3d11.DLL                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.DLL, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    VERSION.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cfgmgr32.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    apphelp.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll                     .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll                            .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll            .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Security.Claims.dll                       .\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll          .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PresentationCore.dll                             .\PresentationCore.dll, version=7.0.22.51802
    DirectWriteForwarder.dll                         .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=7,0,22,51802 @Commit: 636e2b7a00a434a354a126f510a56e16ce3c6bbc
    d2d1.DLL                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll                     .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Runtime.Extensions.dll                    .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll      .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll                   .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    profapi.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll                .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    dwrite.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdiplus.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.2251_none_91a40448cc8846c1\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.2251 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    XmlLite.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XmlLite.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    clbcatq.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WindowsCodecs.dll                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1706 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAnimation.dll                                  C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.IO.Packaging.dll                          .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll           .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    dxcore.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll                     .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    Accessibility.dll                                .\Accessibility.dll, version=7.0.22.51807
    comctl32.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_60b5254171f9507e\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAutomationTypes.dll                            .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, version=7.0.22.51802
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll              .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    mfplat.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RTWorkQ.DLL                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CompPkgSup.DLL                                   C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    TextShaping.dll                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=
    System.Memory.dll                                .\System.Memory.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll                    C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.19041.2193 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Loader.dll                        .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    AvifFileType.dll                                 .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.20.0
    WebPFileType.dll                                 .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.3.12.0
    DdsFileTypePlus.dll                              .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.10.12.0
    WinTypes.dll                                     C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll                      .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    PaintDotNet.Effects.dll                          .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    wtsapi32.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINSTA.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Reflection.Metadata.dll                   .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll                  .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    D3D10Warp.dll                                    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Mono.Cecil.dll                                   .\Mono.Cecil.dll, version=0.11.4.0
    netstandard.dll                                  .\netstandard.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll                   .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll        .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll            .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    System.Console.dll                               .\System.Console.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    ApplyMask.dll                                    .\Effects\ApplyMask.dll, version=6.0.8353.33213
    Alpha2Gray.dll                                   .\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll, version=6.0.8353.33192
    BandWPlus.dll                                    .\Effects\BandWPlus.dll, version=6.0.8353.33542
    BBOutlinedGradientText.dll                       .\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll, version=6.0.8362.599
    VignettePlus.dll                                 .\Effects\VignettePlus.dll, version=6.0.8353.35743
    BBChart.dll                                      .\Effects\BBChart.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll       .\Effects\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll, version=1.0.20.11001
    Twist.dll                                        .\Effects\Twist.dll, version=4.0.5873.25056
    mscorlib.dll                                     .\mscorlib.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.dll                                       .\System.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Burninate.dll                                    .\Effects\Burninate.dll, version=6.0.8353.34268
    System.Resources.Extensions.dll                  .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Calendar.dll                                     .\Effects\Calendar.dll, version=6.0.8365.13468
    System.Drawing.dll                               .\System.Drawing.dll, version=7.0.22.51807
    ColorBalance.dll                                 .\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, version=6.0.8353.35349
    CombinedAdjustments.dll                          .\Effects\CombinedAdjustments.dll, version=6.0.8353.35374
    TRsAlphaCutter.dll                               .\Effects\TRsAlphaCutter.dll, version=3.0.4.0
    ComplementaryColors.dll                          .\Effects\ComplementaryColors.dll, version=6.0.8360.24734
    CreativeTextPro.dll                              .\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, version=6.0.8353.35403
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll      .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Dimensions.dll                                   .\Effects\Dimensions.dll, version=1.3.6826.38472
    UIAutomationCore.dll                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PROPSYS.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.1708 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Dream.dll                                        .\Effects\Dream.dll, version=6.0.8370.37252
    DynamicDraw.dll                                  .\Effects\DynamicDraw.dll, version=3.3.0
    FillFromClipboard.dll                            .\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, version=6.0.8353.35461
    FillFromFile.dll                                 .\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, version=6.0.8353.35500
    Flip.dll                                         .\Effects\Flip.dll, version=4.6.7358.36953
    FloydSteinbergDithering.dll                      .\Effects\FloydSteinbergDithering.dll, version=5.2.8174.39918
    Transparency.dll                                 .\Effects\Transparency.dll, version=6.0.8363.20973
    GaussianBlurPlus.dll                             .\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, version=4.2.5691.27401
    Gmic.dll                                         .\Effects\Gmic.dll, version=3.1.6.2
    System.Numerics.Vectors.dll                      .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Gray2Alpha.dll                                   .\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll, version=6.0.8353.35520
    Trail.dll                                        .\Effects\Trail.dll, version=4.0.4642.26791
    Grid Warp.dll                                    .\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, version=4.0.6544.34496
    GridCheckerboard.dll                             .\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, version=5.2.8141.24786
    HueSatPlus.dll                                   .\Effects\HueSatPlus.dll, version=5.2.8174.40274
    Landscape.dll                                    .\Effects\Landscape.dll, version=5.2.8174.40347
    LevelHorizon.dll                                 .\Effects\LevelHorizon.dll, version=6.0.8353.35582
    Liquify.dll                                      .\Effects\Liquify.dll, version=4.0.5873.25113
    MemeMaker.dll                                    .\Effects\MemeMaker.dll, version=6.0.8353.35630
    ObjectTools.dll                                  .\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, version=6.0.8371.17491
    OilPaintingPlus.dll                              .\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, version=5.2.8141.27893
    PasteAlpha.dll                                   .\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, version=5.2.8174.40450
    Smudge.dll                                       .\Effects\Smudge.dll, version=4.0.5873.25097
    Pastel.dll                                       .\Effects\Pastel.dll, version=5.2.8174.40506
    SelectionTools.dll                               .\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, version=6.0.8371.17460
    PhotoAdjustments.dll                             .\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll, version=6.0.8370.37322
    dwmapi.DLL                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RemoveDust.dll                                   .\Effects\RemoveDust.dll, version=6.0.8353.35680
    Polar.dll                                        .\Effects\Polar.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    SeamCarving.dll                                  .\Effects\SeamCarving.dll, version=5.2.8176.39366
    dataexchange.dll                                 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dcomp.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    twinapi.appcore.dll                              C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    textinputframework.dll                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CoreUIComponents.dll                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.546
    CoreMessaging.dll                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.19041.2193
    WS2_32.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ntmarta.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Oleacc.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oleacc.dll, version=7.2.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msiltcfg.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msiltcfg.dll, version=5.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msi.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msi.dll, version=5.0.19041.2251
    Crc32.NET.dll                                    .\Crc32.NET.dll, version=1.2.0.5
    powrprof.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UMPDC.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=
    System.Security.Cryptography.dll                 .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    Newtonsoft.Json.dll                              .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, version=13.0.2.27524
    System.Linq.Expressions.dll                      .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll               .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Runtime.Numerics.dll                      .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    amsi.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll, version=10.0.19041.2075 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USERENV.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MpOav.dll                                        C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2211.5-0\MpOav.dll, version=4.18.2211.5 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MPCLIENT.DLL                                     C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2211.5-0\MPCLIENT.DLL, version=4.18.2211.5 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPT32.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINTRUST.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll, version=10.0.19041.2193 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MSASN1.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll, version=10.0.19041.2251 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gpapi.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    winmm.DLL                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll           .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=5.0.8378.27518
    aticfx64.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0382767.inf_amd64_2ba2e1bcba1eb9ff\B378972\aticfx64.dll, version=8.17.10.1697
    atiuxp64.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0382767.inf_amd64_2ba2e1bcba1eb9ff\B378972\atiuxp64.dll, version=8.14.01.6564
    atidxx64.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0382767.inf_amd64_2ba2e1bcba1eb9ff\B378972\atidxx64.dll, version=8.17.10.01056
    SETUPAPI.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    amdihk64.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk64.dll, version=2,00,00,1788
    PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll                       .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, version=0.13.2.0
    explorerframe.dll                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ComputeSharp.Core.dll                            .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    d3dcompiler_47.DLL                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dcompiler_47.DLL, version=10.0.19041.868 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPTSP.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Cabinet.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Cabinet.dll, version=5.00 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll                  .\System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Ninput.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ninput.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    GraphPaper.dll                                   .\Effects\GraphPaper.dll, version=2.1.0.0
    System.Core.dll                                  .\System.Core.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll       .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.0
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll                   .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll                    .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll              .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.IO.Compression.dll                        .\System.IO.Compression.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    sxs.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DEVOBJ.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800)