simmetric

Spaced text (variable letter and line spacing)

eggs    2

Thank you, for your help Pixey and AndrewDavid (I'm another Vancouverite, btw) and thank you SimMetric  for a great plug-in which allowed me to change the spacing in this logo that I was playing with today: aNiceLookingLogo

Eli    793

@simmetric Thanks for the update.

The Spaced text works great inside a rectangular selection but sometimes I would like to be able to type and fit text in the middle of a round  selection or circle. Would it be possible to add that feature to the effect?

Spoiler

spaced-middletext-52d9cd8.png

simmetric    27
On 8/13/2017 at 1:54 AM, Eli said:

@simmetric Thanks for the update.

The Spaced text works great inside a rectangular selection but sometimes I would like to be able to type and fit text in the middle of a round  selection or circle. Would it be possible to add that feature to the effect?

Reveal hidden contents

spaced-middletext-52d9cd8.png

That's an interesting idea. Paint.NET only gives the bounding rectangle of the selection area but it's possible to find the actual selection by approximation. I've examined a few plugins, none of them seem to try and find the actual selection but there's a way to do it.

I'm going to look into this and will let you know if it produces something workable.

• Like 1