Best plugins EVER?

Liquify it rates 100% on the cool meter B)

What I would suggest is you install the plugin packs by these people to get started: pyrochild, boltbait, madjik, Ed Harvey, Simon B, and dpy

That should get you...a lot of good plugins. If you REALLY need a list of the plugins I use most out of those...nevermind just download all of them :lol:

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

all the above mentioned plugins are great, but then i thought about which one i used the most

Align Object

absolutely the most used plugin by yours truely,

quiet, unassuming, ignored lil ole align object

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

all the above mentioned plugins are great, but then i thought about which one i used the most

Align Object

absolutely the most used plugin by yours truely,

quiet, unassuming, ignored lil ole align object

how did I ever forget? :roll: I use AA's Assistant just a tad more often tho. Align Object is definitely a MUST.

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

For me it's the plugin that does what it is supposed to do when I need it to do something.

;)

The point I am making is to download plugins as required and not simply because you can. Otherwise much like I did when I started using PDN, you end up with hundreds of plugins with no way of remembering which plugin does what!

naturesig.png

For me it's the plugin that does what it is supposed to do when I need it to do something.

;)

The point I am making is to download plugins as required and not simply because you can. Otherwise much like I did when I started using PDN, you end up with hundreds of plugins with no way of remembering which plugin does what!

But...but...I have nearly 300 plugins and I know what all of them do! :lol:

Seriously, though, this is some sound advise. Make sure you read descriptions on all the plugins before you download them, then use them a few times to make sure you remember.

I maintain the Plugin Index & I can't remember all the plugins!

@pdnnoob: If you can remember them all I have a job for you....., boltbait.tongue.png

I maintain the Plugin Index & I can't remember all the plugins!

@pdnnoob: If you can remember them all I have a job for you....., boltbait.tongue.png

just the ones I've got :lol: and only cuz I use them lol

What I would suggest is you install the plugin packs by these people to get started: pyrochild, boltbait, madjik, Ed Harvey, Simon B, and dpy

That should get you...a lot of good plugins. If you REALLY need a list of the plugins I use most out of those...nevermind just download all of them :lol:

cool can you send some the links? my browser is messed up lately

Lemons and other citrus fruit are harmful to the eye especially when squeezed.

That's EER's Plugin Index boltbait.lol.png

BoltBait is responsible for the indispensible Codelab plugin (amongst many others).

Pyrochild, Boltbait, Simon B, Red Ochre, Ed Harvey. I know i'm only echoing other posts here, but those packs are the perfect launch pad to start with. Also the Shape 3D plugin is amazing too. :)

I have to say, Paint.NET beats PS hands down for ease of use / appearance and, most importantly, a friendly and easy to navigate forum. :)

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png