KeyLogic's Awesome Art Gallery of Awesomeness! (Feb-1-2012)

KeyLogic

Here are all of my artworks that I've created using Paint.NET – Click on the images to go straight to their source.

All of my drawings were done using only a computer mouse & keyboard – Comments are much appreciated! ^_^

Visit me on:

120px-Deviantart_logo.png

----------------------------------------------- New -----------------------------------------------

fellabot_lives__by_cyberlogic-d4nl6m2.png

-------------------------------------------- Featured --------------------------------------------

682cb9ef5e34a9f8ba955e40b600c1ed-d3d92d8.png                           inside_a_panda__s_dream_by_cyberlogic-d46u41s.jpg

----------------------------------- The Rest of My Gallery -----------------------------------

dasintegrate_t_shirt_by_cyberlogic-d4cvb3a.jpg   the_puppeteer_silhouette_by_cyberlogic-d33wtiv.jpg   littlebigbattle_on_high_seas_by_cyberlogic-d39v489.jpg

Edited by KeyLogic

• 4 weeks later...

How'd you do the text? And the bottle cap ramp-thingy looks awesome.

Sorry about the late reply. :(

The "bottle cap ramp-thingy" is not mine but was supplied in a template made by the company that hosted the contest, which, unfortunately, I did not win. :(

:D

The text was made by simply selecting a font that I liked and then using the Sine Wave [distortion] effect.

• 1 month later...

I made another one! Check it out!

LittleBigBattle on High seas.

littlebigbattle_on_high_seas_by_cyberlogic-d39v489.jpg

This is brilliant ! I love it. Welcome to the forum ! Hope to see you around more.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Wow! Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad you guys like my artworks. :D

I love the way you did the ships!

Thanks. Although, it was kind of a pain. My computer crashed at least twenty times while I was creating them. That's what I get for adding 70+ layers while using a decade-old processor and video card. :roll:

I plan to get an upgrade for my computer this year, then maybe I can start creating high quality prints for future artwork. That would be great. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Update: I've finally completed a new artwork! And in other news: for absolutely no reason, I updated the first page of this thread.

For now on, any new artwork will be the first one of this thread. Anyway, go check it out! :D Or if you really don't care to, here's a direct link to my newest artwork: Inside a Panda's Dream

Edited by KeyLogic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although not exactly a completely new artwork, I revised my most recent artwork to include a few more things such as: deeper colors, more objects to fill it out, and a poem that I had written that was previously only available in a comment separate from the artwork. Here's the new and improved...

Inside a Panda's Dream

inside_a_panda__s_dream_by_cyberlogic-d46u41s.jpg

KeyLogic has uploaded a new artwork design! :D

shadow_mystique_da_t_shirt_by_cyberlogic-d4cvb3a.jpg

dAsintegrate T-Shirt

If you like this design and you have a deviantART account, please click on the image and vote "I'd Wear This".

If it receives enough votes then deviantART will start selling it as a real T-shirt!

Edited by KeyLogic

• 3 months later...