Shockworks

DarkShock

Ok, so I haven't been making any updates for a little over a month now. Sorry for the small absence, but here is a little update for you guys. It's nothing big and I'm still working on a new style. Enjoy the update:

January 29th:

Project Zack

MistySig.png

MythicSig.png

ZackSig.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 1 month later...

Sorry for making that much updates. I've been concentrating on my classes (and my new games, lol) so I haven't been making that much sigs. I actually didn't make any sigs for all of February, which actually kinda scared me. Here's a quick little sig I just got done making.

Enjoy:

Bliss.png

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice one, Shock! :D

Tho maybe you could have added more effects to cover up the background? I mean, the background looks very...boring. it's just a plain background. You could try adding some backgrounds that is a photograph or something...I don't know.

Also, the text could do some work. Just giving it a glow is not that good. Maybe add some styles like some small symbols below the text?

Great work, as always. :)

deviantART

sigs n stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appreciate you all commenting on the sig. I was aiming for something simple yet appealing.

Thanks for visiting. :wink:

I'll put up more work when I'm in the mood to make more sigs. :P

Oh please, no! I would love to see other type of art works from you. From what I have seen, I know you can do more than just sigs...

Oh I will continue to make some work other than sigs. They will just be posted less frequently than signatures. I'll try to put up a new image up in my next update that isn't a sig. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Quick note:

I noticed how there is a limit on how much images we can have in a post and that I broke that limit on my gallery post. I will edit it later today so that I'm not passing that limit. Yes, this means I will remove some of my work (probably my least favorites). You can always check out my work in my Photobucket.

I will edit the gallery later today (if I can remember). I'm also planning on making an update soon. Hopefully I can also add a video to the update making #17.

Sorry. I've gettin' a little lazy.

Edited by DarkShock

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I really haven't been that active here for the past few months. I was a little caught up with summer classes and playing on Xbox Live (for the most part, lol).

Sorry I haven't been making much sig (or any sigs for that matter). My style hasn't changed at all either (sorry about that, too). Here's a little something I whipped up out of boredom:

Makoto.png

I also did a freestyle video a while back without telling anyone. Its not my best, but came out alright: