Shockworks

DarkShock

It'll take me a while to try to get good at smudging, so you might not see that from me for a while. I was hoping I could try using actual people as my renders (like sokgirl suggested). I have noticed that my sigs have been getting a little boring. I really do want to try something different. It just takes me a while to get an idea down.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I love your style , I understand about real people I think it's harder to work with than anime or gaming renders believe me it's what I work with and all I use most of the time is blending because I can't seem to find the right c4d's it's so annoying :lol: I'm trying to find the one you used the stars and I can't find it anywhere .. :cry:

Eh. Just decided to play around with colors and various styles:

V1

PassionV1.png

V2

PassionV2.png

V3

PassionV3.png

V4

PassionV4.png

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

omg...

the same style again?? i 100% agree to wat pipp said.

seriously man, change ur style. it's very boring. tbh, ur sigs are turning badder and badder. dunno why...ur style is getting so darn boring... :|

your one to talk yy10 your sigs follow the same old style as well slap a render, a few c4ds turn it black and white. Who cares if he is using the same style, its his style and i applaud him for that.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

omg...

the same style again?? i 100% agree to wat pipp said.

seriously man, change ur style. it's very boring. tbh, ur sigs are turning badder and badder. dunno why...ur style is getting so darn boring... :|

your one to talk yy10 your sigs follow the same old style as well slap a render, a few c4ds turn it black and white. Who cares if he is using the same style, its his style and i applaud him for that.

yah chad, ur right, my sigs suck, i know. i never said that i dont use the same suckish style everytime. this thread aint about me, it's about him. so why the hell are u talking about me...

deviantART

sigs n stuff

meh bad day i guess, but it doesn't matter if he uses the same style. Most of the sig artists on this forum use the same old style as well. That stems from the fact that everyone uses c4ds and renders and there isn't much room for innovation on that front.

Also i think darkshock is using fractals instead of c4ds now but i am not sure.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Also i think darkshock is using fractals instead of c4ds now but i am not sure.

Wow. You actually noticed the fractals in there? I did use them, but I didn't anyone would actually notice that. :P

Nice sigs man! IMO, your one, if not the best render sig maker on the forums. :wink:

I love the 500 series! Check out my gallery sometime, I've started using renders in my work as well. :)

Also, Pipp, yy10 and chad should really shut up. This isn't a debate thread. And besides, what's the problem with using the same style as long as it's a GOOD style. I agree that using more and different styles would be beneficial, but couldn't you suggest that nicely?

Brushesahoysignatureepiconeto.png

Nice sigs man! IMO, your one, if not the best render sig maker on the forums. :wink:

I love the 500 series! Check out my gallery sometime, I've started using renders in my work as well. :)

Also, Pipp, yy10 and chad should really shut up. This isn't a debate thread. And besides, what's the problem with using the same style as long as it's a GOOD style. I agree that using more and different styles would be beneficial, but couldn't you suggest that nicely?

Thanks. I'll check out your gallery. :wink:

And I agree with you. I already knew myself that my work was starting to get kinda boring. They were all too similar. I didn't need anyone to tell me that. It would have been fine though if it was just said in a better way though...

Darkshock, I would personally love to see a 100% PDN wallpaper from you. There are some awesome effects in your signatures that you could apply really well and I'd like to see what you could do with them. A break from the usual style :P its just a suggestion. Good work.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

I actually did a wallpaper that is about 90% Paint.NET

I made two for HELEN a couple pages back. I just need to get rid of the light flares and it's 100% PdN. :D

Here we go:

2it36gy_th.png

Not exactly as good as the one with the flares, but it is 100% PdN. :wink:

It's on page 32. There's also another except in a different color. :wink:

Lol you contradicted yourself in that last statement, you said this isn't a debate thread yet your statement is adding to the debate.

back on topic yes i noticed the fractals i have a keen eye for them and i like how you use them :D.

Have you tried working with apophysis or chaoscope darkshock?

Have you tried working with apophysis or chaoscope darkshock?

Actually, I have no idea what those are. :lol:

they are fractal rendering programs. A couple of my works in my gallery are pdn apophysis collaborations on which i did all the work.

nice wallpaper:)

sry 4 wat i said about u...ur the best!

Eh. It's all good. :P I wouldn't call myself the best though (I'm not full of myself). :lol: