Shockworks

DarkShock

I really should start doing wallpapers. I just need an idea of what to make. I can never seem to come up with something worth making a wallpaper out of.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I guess I can try that. I should play around with PdN a bit more. I won't do any spacescapes because those are being done too much already.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I realized that I haven't made a sig since my SOTW entry (kinda sad, I know). I decided a to make these for you guys while you wait for my next update:

Lily.png

Oerba.png

I apologize for the delay for the next update.

The sigs are really nice. I just want to encourage you to really try out a wallpaper. The backgrounds in your sigs are phenomenal. :shock:

Funny you say that. I was thinking about making a wallpaper similar to my sig's backgrounds. The problem is that I'm extremely used to working with small images that I get nervous working with bigger images. :lol:

yeah i bet you could make some sweet wallpapers as well shock :D they are actually quite fun to make and sort of like making sigs

i wouldn't worry about working with big images you will be fine. Its not that much different :D. I normally work with large images in making my sigs then resize them down.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Go ahead and try it. I need a new background for my computer screen and I think yours would fit nicely. :wink:

Oh shucks. :oops:

I'll give it a try tomorrow. What is your screen resolution? :wink:

Make it in the 4 most common resolutions i might want to use it :D

the 4 most common are

1280x1024

1280x800

1024x768

800x600

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

you must have a 20 inch wide screen monitor :D

Actually it's a 15.6 inch laptop. :D

I have a 1440 X 900 resolution size.

Wow. That's big. I'll give it a go. Promise. :wink:

A promise is a promise. I really like your starry ones.

I guess you're giving me a little tip there that you'd like a starry background? :D

Actually it's a 15.6 inch laptop. :D

wow that's a weird resolution for that. I have a 17.1 inch laptop and my resolution is only 1280x800.

oh yeah 800th post :P

Hey HELEN. I lied. I won't do it tomorrow cause I just did it. :P

th_StarrySky.jpg

Not sure how you will like it. :oops:

Oh my gosh! It's so good! :shock: :shock: My Random Shape plugin's not working and I love it so much. You just reminded me to ask pyrochild what's wrong with it. Those light flares and stars are SO me. I usually keep my desktop background for about a month or two. Gee, thanks and that was quick and really outstanding.:wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Oh my gosh! It's so good! :shock: :shock: My Random Shape plugin's not working and I love it so much. You just reminded me to ask pyrochild what's wrong with it. Those light flares and stars are SO me. I usually keep my desktop background for about a month or two. Gee, thanks and that was quick and really outstanding.:wink:

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Go download pyrochild's plug-in pack for PdN beta. I had the same problem and the beta works now. Link: http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=31950

@Sokagirl: Thanks! Did you get the change to see the new sigs on page 30?

@yy10: Thanks: I didn't think I would that great at wallpapers, but I guess I did alright. :D

@HELEN: I lied again. I made on today:

th_Midnight.jpg