DarkShock

December 13th Update:

Angels By DarkShock:

V1 (click for full image)

334n4og.jpg

V2 (click for full image)

2sae4gz.jpg

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks a lot on the feedback guys. I actually decided to do a piece focusing on stars because of HELEN's Christmas Stars work from a short while ago. :) I even wanted to title them "Winter Angels." I just couldn't find a way to fit winter theme in it.

I did two versions because I had a feeling some people would like it better without the extra stars in the background. :wink:

Also: Both pieces are 100% PdN excluding the renders.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Really nice. I like the second one better as well. The only tiny gripe I have is to do with the blurring of the white text. I know its intentional and what your trying to do but it doesn't quite strike right with me.. Really great job overall though :D

retrofont.jpg

Thanks. I really do appreciate the feedback guys.

@welshblue: I would be more than happy to make you a sig. What would you like on it?

Thanks.

Surprise me ... Green, white and red for Wales and Blue for Chelsea, would be nice tho' ...

Oh wow. I don't know if I can work with all those colors. :?

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I haven't been able to add any updates to my gallery lately because I've been a little busy with my classes. I will make a small update this weekend. I still appreciate the support guys. Thanks a lot. :wink:

Just a heads up, they won't really look anything completely different than my other sigs. They still look pretty good, but I'm still working on a new style. :wink:

Oh shucks. :oops:

I will make the update tomorrow if possible. For those interested, there will also be a new video. :wink:

They won't be that different from my current work. Honestly, they still look pretty sweet though seeing that I haven't made a sig in over a month.

Also: I just completed the editing for the Freestyle Vid #16. It came out extremely well and I think you guys will enjoy it. :wink:

Also: I noticed I said I would try to make the update tomorrow. For some reason I thought tomorrow is Friday. I will make the update on Friday. :wink:

I just made the video private. I just noticed I made a mistake on the date in the video. It said 1-29-09 and I forgot it's 2010 now. It was supposed to be 1-29-10 :P

UPDATE: I redid the teaser. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpovBhIVeQ