Shockworks

DarkShock

Whoa! I think this is the first time I've seen EER post in my gallery. :D

The song is Evermore by Jesper Kyd. ;)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Whoa! I think this is the first time I've seen EER post in my gallery. :D

The song is Evermore by Jesper Kyd. ;)

I'm trying to visit each Gallery at least once a year.  Your turn! :)  Thanks for the track title.  Think I'm going to look up Mr Kyd.

I can make a whole scene but still can't do a render sig as good as Dark'(or anywhere near as)

These latest 2 no exception. Awesome work once again

Think you need the pumpin' music for inspiration ;)

Ahhh that's what it is.

But then it's flashbacks to the raves of old, munching on too many disco biscuits - then I end up dancing around the room and not creating ;)

Yea looking back, the techno/rave music is pretty annoying. I only used it cause the videos were in time-lapse so I though it mixed well. I'm older now and my taste for music in my videos has changed. If I could go back and change the music, I would.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks for the feedback guys! You're kind words are very appreciated.

@HELEN: What took you so long!!! Kidding. I'm glad you liked them,

@chimay12321: Practice, make something you're comfortable with and have your own style. Identity is important.

Thanks HELEN. I wasn't even really sure how good it would come out. I was just bored so I just decide to make a sig and recorded it.

Thanks for the comments guys.

What do you guys think of this sig? I spent a while on it trying to start up a new style. No C4Ds were used to make this sig. I used a little smudging and some brushes to make this one. I think it came out well for an experiment sig.

Hatsune_zpsd83f99f7.png

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys. I'm going to continue experimenting with brushes and smudging. There's so much I can do with them and I have a ton of ideas in my head.

Nice sig, really nice smudgy background, but the twinkling stars could've been held back a bit, it's a bit annoying IMO. 

Yea that would be the brushes. It came out a little overwhelming. I'm still getting used to brushes, so I'm still working out the kinks. It's been a long time since I've used them. Thanks for the feedback.

Played around with brushes and smudging some more. I think this one came out better than the last. What do you guys think?

ff13lightning_by_darkshock91-d6s76lp.png

November 1st Update

These sigs contain both C4Ds and smudging. Still experiment different combinations.

SweetPoison_zps3862cbfe.png

KorraFuria_zps1c4815ab.png

They're not stock. I make 95% of my backgrounds myself. It's a combination of smudging, C4Ds, and solid color layers with various blending modes. Have you seen my videos? ;)