Shockworks

DarkShock

yup i did that :) downloaded already some brushes :D i think i just need to watch your vids so i can get lots of tips :D

You really should. :D Video #9 is my favorite. :wink:

yeah me too :) coz i think it's different from other sigs you made .. maybe coz it's not anime hehe and uhmmmm the girl render really didnt blend with the background like the other sigs :)(the colors)

but i like them all :D

Toinkzy08.png

yeah me too :) coz i think it's different from other sigs you made .. maybe coz it's not anime hehe and uhmmmm the girl render really didnt blend with the background like the other sigs :)(the colors)

but i like them all :D

Glad you like them. Stick around. I'll keep them coming. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Small Update - November 13th

BELIEVE:

ShockHalo.png

Edit: I have also renamed sections of the gallery:

The 370 x 120 sigs are now called "The 3-7-Oh Series"

The 500 x 130 sigs are now called "The 500 Series"

The 500 x 150 sigs are now called "The MAX Series"

The smileys sigs are now called "The Smiley Era"

and a couple other name changes...

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

liking the new style darkshock :D. i can see the scanlines in the new sig which is a cool direction to go. Very nice colors and blending is top notch as per usual. Great job :wink:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Ok, I know I said I was going to get to work on the next update once I got Windows 7, but I haven't really started yet. I've been kinda busy with Modern Warfare 2 and my classes, but I think I've got some time to work a little something.

Hope you guys don't mind. I'll try and see if I can make the next big update this weekend. Thanks for your support. :wink:

Ok so I'm having problems with the update right now. I won't say what the problem is cause it would be kind of a spoiler. I made a wallpaper for WOTW and it came out pretty good. Enjoy:

30kdcab.png

Fantasy By DarkShock :D

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I will have the next update tomorrow. It's the one I've been wanting to do for a month now.

Why don't you just add pieces as you make them? O.o

I've been doing that for the past couple updates as I prepared for the next big one. I usually do.

Update November 25th:

Sigs for the 500 Series

Rage.png

Vixen500.png

Grace.png

Imagine.png

Freestyle Video #15 - Project Asuka (Shock Edition)

AsukaX2.png

I've been trying to do something new, but I really don't get much time to do that. :|