Shockworks

DarkShock

No problem. Don't thank me though. Thank pyrochild. Glad you like the wallpaper. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've started to play around with some fractals on my sigs:

Lightning.png

Mikuru2.png

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Same with Chad there , I love them both .. Where do you find such nice fractals ?? They belnd with the render very nicely , gives them a soft feel to them . Great job :mrgreen: :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

I just googled for some fractals and found some. I also searched on deviantART. :wink:

Nice job Dark! ..like the wallpapers and the sigs..

Your one of the ones I look up to when designing a sig, you havn't let me down ;)

Really nice to know. Glad I inspire you. :D

ALSO: The signature tutorial will be released on Friday. I actually finished it almost 2 weeks ago and I was waiting to get Windows 7 before I released it. I found out today it might take a while and I don't feel like waiting anymore.

Thanks for the comments guys!

@yy10: I noticed that and I'm actually working on using multiple colors. :wink:

Dude..every one of those signatures is like..flawless. :shock:

I really like the lightning and mikuru ones as well. You've really gotten better since the last time I was here. :P (Which was like a LONG time ago..ish.)

These are made with PDN only? Confused because you joked about buying Photoshop at the top. :P

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Dude..every one of those signatures is like..flawless. :shock:

I really like the lightning and mikuru ones as well. You've really gotten better since the last time I was here. :P (Which was like a LONG time ago..ish.)

These are made with PDN only? Confused because you joked about buying Photoshop at the top. :P

I make them in PDN, but aren't 100% PDN. I don't use Photoshop on my sigs at all... :wink:

Thanks for the comment.

November 6th Update:

Faith Signature Tutorial is here!

Faith.png

Click the sig to go to the tutorial! Enjoy! :D

Get to let you guys know, I'm expecting to get Windows 7 this week, so hopefully the next update will be this weekend or the middle of the week. :wink:

they are so sweet!! hey can u share me where you get your textures, brushes :P hehehe

For my brushes I go to deviantART and download Photoshop brushes and then I convert them into brushes PdN can use. Then I use the brushes using Simon Brown's custom brushes plugin. You can search "Photoshop brushes" in deviantART. :wink:

they are so sweet!! hey can u share me where you get your textures, brushes :P hehehe

For my brushes I go to deviantART and download Photoshop brushes and then I convert them into brushes PdN can use. Then I use the brushes using Simon Brown's custom brushes plugin. You can search "Photoshop brushes" in deviantART. :wink:

yup i did that :) downloaded already some brushes :D i think i just need to watch your vids so i can get lots of tips :D

Toinkzy08.png

yup i did that :) downloaded already some brushes :D i think i just need to watch your vids so i can get lots of tips :D

You really should. :D Video #9 is my favorite. :wink: