Shockworks

DarkShock

Thanks for the comments guys. I've made another signature similar to the one I just posted. I even did a video along with it:

Jade.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I don't like it as much, but it is pretty good. I do like how everything blends well. :)

Yea I personally like the Frost one better. I freestyled the Jade sig, so I won't come out as well. The Frost sig probably took me a few minutes longer to put together.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 2 years later...

My godness! My last update to my gallery was over 2 years ago! O.O

Well here's a sig I submitted for SOTW and some proof that I'm still alive:

Yuffie_zps58b8a67d.png?t=1377578617

Edit: Keep in mind it's been while, so I'm a little rusty.

Edited by DarkShock

Thank you HELEN and barbieq. I wasn't entirely sure if I could pull it off because it's been so long. I'm going to make an effort to be more active on here. I've missed you guys. Thank you again for your feedback. They really are appreciated. :D

And another:

Valiant_zps400f0566.png?t=1377709635

Instead of making this 370x120, I made it 120x370 because I wanted the render to have a big spotlight.

Edited by DarkShock

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm still gettin back into my old hobby. It's been a while.

I appreciate the comments everyone.

I wanted to make Valiant 370x120 but the nature of the render made it seem better to make it vertical. It worked out very well though.

Here's a new sig I just finished. This is a freestyle sig that I also recorded. Whoa! My first video in over 2 years. Hope you guys enjoy in. Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Work at 4am.

Rain_zpsbd423019.png?t=1377996682

• 2 weeks later...

@Helen & barbieq: Thanks guys! It's great to be back.

@Yellowman: Whoa! I never noticed I've been using a lot of pink lately. My next work will definitely be of different color.

@dug: Thanks! Working with renders is just my "thing" I guess. It's why I started working with Paint.NET 7 years ago.

@welshblue: It actually took me a while to realize how great blending modes are. There's so much you can do with them. And as for the last 2 sig I made, I'm happy with Destiny but I'm not completely satisfied with Rain. My freestyle sig don't always come out the way I want them do since they're rushed. Maybe one day I'll make a video where I make a sig taking my time. I don't have a particular site where I get my C4Ds. I actually need to download some new ones. I'm still using the same ones from years ago so it's time to make a change. I'll probably head over to dA and get some new ones.

Thanks everyone for your comments. They're appreciated! :D

Edited by DarkShock