Shockworks

DarkShock

Hey guys I've been a bit busy so I haven't really done anything for the next update yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to work on something for the next update. I kinda have an idea.

I will let you guys pick a render for me to use and I will make a signature out of it for the next video. I just want you guys to be a part of one of my videos. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

That's a wonderful idea, DS!

How about use this render? :mrgreen:

http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/9907/render.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, but that render is not really my taste. :|

Any others you'd like to see me use? :)

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

how about this render from elfen lied

http://sutekirenders.com/Elfen%20Lied/s ... cy.02.html

That one is pretty good.

I'll take more request though. I want to see what other people would like me to use. :wink:

Added a new pic today. I had fun with this project. I made pic with the Tankman from Newgrounds :D Enjoy!

(Also: I'm still taking requests for renders)

like the newgrounds tank guys :D you have potential for much more than sigs :D as some of your other art like the darkshock boxes you made a while back showed as well. Keep up the great work bud.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

like the newgrounds tank guys :D you have potential for much more than sigs :D as some of your other art like the darkshock boxes you made a while back showed as well. Keep up the great work bud.

Thanks! :D The boxes are still there. They're are the bottom of the gallery in the Others section. :wink: Thanks for stopping by.

I love all the sigs Darkshock :)

The Newgrounds guys.. eh.. I don't think it's your best but it still looks pretty good ;)

Thanks. I just had to take a break from doing sigs. :wink: I wanted to have fun doing something else for a change.

@flip: I would have tried something new with the stars, but I wanted to wrap it up because making the pic was taking forever. :lol:

Newgrounds for the win! I just love the audio portal, although I haven't been there in a while. Do you have an online account there?

Sure do. I don't really do much on there though. My favorite is also the Audio Portal. :wink:

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I really appreciate them. :wink:

@yy10: which border would you like to see? :D

Yeah I guess the gradients really don't fit the Newgrounds look, but I wanted to try something different. :wink:

Also: I probably won't be recording my next video until Paint.NET 3.5 is out.