Shockworks

DarkShock

I appreciate all of the feedback everyone! I haven't done much signatures in the past week, so I might not have an update for a little while. I've been a little lazy making sigs and I've had some work do to for my classes.

Hopefully I can do an update during the week. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I need to get crackin'. I've only done two sigs in the past couple day. :P

I'm slacking. :(

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Ok, so I've added 4 new signatures to the gallery. Sorry if they're not that great. I've been busy with my classes and such. Enjoy. :wink:

Yoko.pngRogue.png

Noel.pngKnuckles.png

Nice sigs you've got there. I like the light glowing lines depicted in each; really nice colors, too.

Oh thanks. :D The Knuckles one is bloody potato though. Some reason I'm better at making signatures with girls on them. Don't know why. :)

Thanks for the comment, HELEN.

Nice update, although I'd love to see what you could come up with in making a wallpaper. Your sigs just look so awesome, that I'd really like to see what a wall would look like :D

I guess I should try wallpaper. I'm so used to making signatures, which are so small, so wallpapers might be a challenge for me. I'll give them a go in the future. :wink:

Can you make me another sig please? Thanks!

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold your horses. I don't even know what you'd like on your sig...

Well there are other sources to find renders. Most of them have the same ones though. I'm surprised that you can find a render you like on planetrenders. It usually takes me a while to find one I like, but I always find something.

Good luck. :wink:

Glad you like them Sharp. :wink:

In other news: NEW STYLE!!! :D I'm going to try working with brushes a little bit more. They are kinda hard for me to work with and they are not as easy as C4Ds, but they come out great. I need some feedback on how you guys like my first sig using brushes and no C4Ds. Here ya go:

Asuka.png

Glad you like them Sharp. :wink:

In other news: NEW STYLE!!! :D I'm going to try working with brushes a little bit more. They are kinda hard for me to work with and they are not as easy as C4Ds, but they come out great. I need some feedback on how you guys like my first sig using brushes and no C4Ds. Here ya go:

Asuka.png

Try 100% PDN :)

Also, I dont like the blue glow around her hair. The cutout of the hair isn't perfect, and the glow just kind of highlights that.

Try 100% PDN :)

Also, I dont like the blue glow around her hair. The cutout of the hair isn't perfect, and the glow just kind of highlights that.

I think the hair came out the way it did because of how it was rendered. What do you mean by 100% PdN? You mean don't use brushes?