Shockworks

DarkShock

Thanks. I just started brushing, so I might not be that great with them. I'm trying to learn to use them a little bit better so I will be ready to use them once Paint.NET actually gets support for brushes.

I appreciate the comment. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Do you know when that will be implemented in PdN?

Well Rick is hoping to have support for brushes with the release of Paint.NET 4.0, but that won't be out for a while now. It took a over a year for 3.5 to come out after 3.36.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks! I guess I'm doing an ok job with the brushes even though I just started using them. :)

Any chances for some tutorials!?

Well I'm not sure if I will be able to do it. They take a lot of explaining to do and if I did make a tutorial it would most likely be for advanced users. Making a tutorial might take me a while to do and I get pretty busy with schoolwork and all.

The best thing you can use right now is TopHatslash's Ultimate Guide to Tags.

Just a heads up. I'm working on something kinda cool for the next update. :mrgreen:

You'll just have to wait and see...

Your SOTW entry is wicked nice. There's FOUR images to look at and not just one. I like that idea. The colors go with other each other very well and the composition is superb. Nice job once again!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Hmm. Maybe I should make a teaser for the next update... :|

@HELEN: Thanks. :wink:

Thank for the comments. I've decided to make the update on Sunday. Here is the tip for the update:

XIV

Ooooooh. What could it mean? :D

The little video teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421KbcoMNRY