Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

What's Unfreez? ("Someone I should know about!?") Is it a PDN plugin?

unfreez is a .gif animation program, its not related with PDN, though a lot of members here use it to animate there images.

What's Unfreez? ("Someone I should know about!?") Is it a PDN plugin?

unfreez is a .gif animation program, its not related with PDN, though a lot of members here use it to animate there images.

also look in tutorials in pdn forums for more info

Okay, cool! Googles, downloads, and--"How's your homework coming?" "Fine, mom!"

:lol: The made me lol but I'm doing homework too...so it was more of a Lolimh

Laugh out loud inside my head... :lol:

*Waits for Ash to come yell at us: "This is 'The Pictorium', not the homework discussion!*

To get back on track (without the prodding of a moderator) I'll first finish my math homework (review for midterm), then upload an image to PhotoBucket, get the image code, and post it! (*Big breath*)

I wouldn't really want to dive in to it... I've never posted there. :? I consider myself fine with out it.

Signaturefornd38PB.jpg

Posted this before in "Richard's avatar/sig request," the person I made it for never replied. Any comments?

Thank you, thank you. Yeah, I think so, too. I did it in a bit of a hurry, it was getting late, and I haven't touched it since. I'll do it at some point.

Edit: I like the new sig!

Thank you, thank you. Yeah, I think so, too. I did it in a bit of a hurry, it was getting late, and I haven't touched it since. I'll do it at some point.

Edit: I like the new sig!

thanks i got tired of the old one haha

I give you...

The zPhone!

th_zphone.jpg

48GB hard drive, multi-touch screen, slide-down QWERTY keyboard and number pad, back-lit buttons, and a secondary touch screen. Oh, and it's not black anymore. And you, too can get all this for the low price of $449.95+tax! Just send all your money to me >_>

Talking seriously now, this concept isn't completely done yet. I want to add a few more buttons and actual content on the screen (not tiny versions of this)

I'm still in "gear" mode. Here's my latest, a brass gear.

th_Brass2.png

uH - great idea and good job so far. Can't wait to see it finished. Yeah, I think it needs some phone buttons and a built in camera up at the top like on some laptops. Be pretty cool to produce something like that for real. (that you had designed I mean.)

I'm still in "gear" mode. Here's my latest, a brass gear.

th_Brass2.png

uH - great idea and good job so far. Can't wait to see it finished. Yeah, I think it needs some phone buttons and a built in camera up at the top like on some laptops. Be pretty cool to produce something like that for real. (that you had designed I mean.)

looks good :P, i think i started this whole gear thing a while back...lol

is response with the crazy people in the 'not spam' forum i made this little animation lol. I thought it was funny so i posted in here, the pill is teribbly drawn but try to read the text lol.

Dont worry everyone I got bored, in my free time I came up with a cure to this awful disease Smile-1.gif

Watch Closely :P

Med.gif

edit: sorry bout the double post :(

well, i think ill post this, its not finished yet, but iono when im going to finish it, my girlfriend knocked her brother out the other day by accidently smacking him in the face with a frying pan lol, so i started a comic strip for it lol. its not finished yet, but here are the characters, the guy needs to be adjusted, his arms and legs arent quite right.

Comicstrip61.jpg

edit: wow the forums are slow today.

any ways, here's a web layout im working on. i was hoping to get some advice on the artistic asspect of it. the color scheme was dark brown, baby blue, and orange. I like the color scheme, but i cant tell if i like the looks of this layout of not. any suggestions?

WebTemp6.jpg

i just made a quick icon for ms animator b/c the icon that it has is 98 style all pixelated and old looking so i made a new one for it :D

msanimer.png

what do you think?? it was quick :D