The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

well im back....i dont know waht happened i guess i just got caught up in a lot of things but im glad to be back and i need to do a little warming up cause i havnt used pdn in a while so this piece isnt that great but i thought it was pretty cool

glad to see you back this is a really great picture. I especially like the square pixel looking boxes in some key area.

good job.

well, we told Riku to stop eating so much junk food. She never listened. lol

skinnyfat.png

lol nice dc, i havent seen you around in a while

Just curious, is that your girlfriend? lolsmileblink.gif

btw, wheres wither aka emo at? i want to make him a smiley face lol

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

I've been trying to find an easy way to make nice 3d text and i think I've got it simple enough to make a tut that someone could actually understand haha:

somethingfancy3dyc6.png

So do ya'll want a tut on this or no? I promise it's easier than my previous 3d text tut lol :D

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

well im back....i dont know waht happened i guess i just got caught up in a lot of things but im glad to be back and i need to do a little warming up cause i havnt used pdn in a while so this piece isnt that great but i thought it was pretty cool

glad to see you back this is a really great picture. I especially like the square pixel looking boxes in some key area.

good job.

thx oma...i havnt done anything in a while and i thought id try something different and it came out pretty cool. i wont win but it is a start to get back in the race....i just check up on a lot of the people that have been here a while and there is some great work everyone has really improved there work or at least if it needed improving. when i looked at some of the work being dont i couldnt believe that in such a short time that i was gone such improvements could be mad so congrats to everyone on pdn...lol that was cheezy but i mean it

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

well, we told Riku to stop eating so much junk food. She never listened. lol

skinnyfat.png

lol nice dc, i havent seen you around in a while

Just curious, is that your girlfriend? lolsmileblink.gif

btw, wheres wither aka emo at? i want to make him a smiley face lol

noooooooooo!

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

Howdy folks. I've been pretty busy lately with work.

I made the "plugs" in my sig line recently.

A friend sent me a photo of her yard and asked me what could have caused the divits in it. She didn't buy that someone has been "teeing off" in it so I sent the photo back to her saying "isn't it obvious?"

yard.jpg

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

I've been trying to find an easy way to make nice 3d text and i think I've got it simple enough to make a tut that someone could actually understand haha:

somethingfancy3dyc6.png

So do ya'll want a tut on this or no? I promise it's easier than my previous 3d text tut lol :D

I hesitate to post this because I don't like comment on what a drawing needs based on my opinion unless asked, however, since you are considering a tutorial for this I would like to suggest including a "lighter area" in the black "thickness" of the text, to indicate the light (which is causing the reflection on the text) hitting there also. I made a quickie just to show you what I mean. No offense intended and I look forward to your tut as I had to guess at a lot of this to make my example and it's not right.

3DText.jpg

hi, this is my first post and i´m new with paint.NET also. I´m using it since 3 weeks now and tried a lot of the tutorials and they are awesome!!! even i managed to create something and i wanted my first posting to be some of my try´s.

if there are any hints don´t hesitate.

this took me very long to finish it:roll:

it´s "L" from deathnote some of you migh know him...he´s my favourite :mrgreen:

befor pdn:01cv1.th.jpg

after pdn:llui5.th.jpg

and those are some of my other try´s:burningkon2zl4.th.jpg

ahmad1jy6.jpg

By ahmadc21 at 2008-03-20

I hesitate to post this because I don't like comment on what a drawing needs based on my opinion unless asked, however, since you are considering a tutorial for this I would like to suggest including a "lighter area" in the black "thickness" of the text, to indicate the light (which is causing the reflection on the text) hitting there also. I made a quickie just to show you what I mean. No offense intended and I look forward to your tut as I had to guess at a lot of this to make my example and it's not right.

3DText.jpg

I know exactly what you mean but i believe it's too much for the tutorial since using the alpha mask plugin is the only way to get it to look right and it is kinda time consuming.

I have made previous 3d logos with the side glare:

jtlogo2ad2.th.png

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^