The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I've done a bit more work on my Indiana jones style picture.

added the columns of the cave but tried to work it in as if they are hair to the skull in the background, turning it into a witch like figure does this look like its working to you all or should I rescrap that portion and start the columns over again.

PS I finally got the stairs the way I wanted them.

im working on a little cartoon strip for a friend, heres the main character, what do you think? i really tried to add some texture to it.

girl11111.jpg

Yes shes single ^^^^

edit:

oma looking good, i could have helped you with that :P i spent about 2 weeks trying to figure out something similar lol

design1.jpg

that was actually ms paint but its the same concept. add some more shading to you stairs that my suggestion.

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Ok.

This is the new one..

And since this is such an active topic chances are you didn't see my old one.

:/

Here's the new one.

sig_black_2.png

*i had to crop that brush from the pdn logo.. and change the color on the tip... not the easiest thing and I don't it doesn't look that good... :lol:*

Old:

sig_black_1.png

Which one?

I don't really like the background on the old one...

:?

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)

Ok.

This is the new one..

And since this is such an active topic chances are you didn't see my old one.

:/

Here's the new one.

sig_black_2.png

*i had to crop that brush from the pdn logo.. and change the color on the tip... not the easiest thing and I don't it doesn't look that good... :lol:*

Old:

sig_black_1.png

Which one?

I don't really like the background on the old one...

:?

looking good dalton i like the background but i dont think it has enough to it, it just seems to simple, maybe add the brush to the new one?

japannese.jpg

the brush is on the new one ;)

old one is this one..

sig_black_1.png

And thanks. I know the background is simple..but that's kinda what I was aiming for. I have no idea why. I just did.

:P

oo i really like them both, why not combine them into one? i think thatd be kinda cool

heres a crocodile i just drew

crocodile1.jpg

japannese.jpg

Hi, first post & first picture! This isn't an amazing one but I would like some feedback or what have you.

batman3nz3.jpg

very nice, my specialty is comic art so i dig it :P, was it freehanded? did you use a model?

Thank you! I drew them freehand on paper and scanned them onto my computer, put them in PDN and use the Line/Curve to draw it and the Gradients for color.

supermanbannerwf0.jpg

alright i think i pulled this together, the theme is supposed to be crocodile hunting, the lady is the hunter, shes on a shopping trip and the crocs get in the way of the clothing, i didnt draw it, wasnt sure how to, but i thought the imagination would run from there, i was thinking she catching the croc etc, in a mad dash to the clothing.

Any suggestions? this is for a friend so i want the image to atleast look good even if it doesnt make sense lol, my reputation is on the line lol

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/cartooncroc1.jpg

cartooncroc111.jpg

Edit:

that wall looked a little plain to me the original is the url, the image is the updated version

edit:

here's a sig i just made, i was trying to combine an image i made for my band with some background i made, it looks okay, but its missing something, ill probably redo it at some point.

bandsig.jpg

haha thanks :P thats wat i was going for :P

japannese.jpg

That top picture is kind of funny... :D

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I present a

medal for next years award show

this award would go to the the person that just doesn't get it. they require constant mod input on the same darn thing. to qualify they would have had constant locked threads all dealing with the same subject matter.

bazookaaward.jpg

and if you don't get the idea behind this one you might just be in the running

PS not sure its a great one to receive. so everyone watch out for the Bazooka award . don't make yourself a nominee.

Nice work i've seen...

Im no madhouse at pdn but, i tried out adding atmosphere to an earth made with shape3d.

Got bored, modified it, added to it and it built up to this.

earthatmosvd9.th.png

Don't use the planet as a base for the atmospher.

Use light blue round/sphere as the base.

Then blur and stuff...

Wiped up something quick to show you.

Sorry for the lazy planet, yeah that's where lazy Ash lives :)

Planet2.jpg

Better yet, since you want atmospher, add some clouds...

Planet2a.jpg

====================================

That top picture is kind of funny... :D

I made a PDN logo myself

I based off of the front page of the PDN Wikibook thing...

Sorry I had to put it on as an attachment because I don't know how to post an image... :oops:

or a sig... :oops:

Read viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I present a

medal for next years award show

this award would go to the the person that just doesn't get it. they require constant mod input on the same darn thing. to qualify they would have had constant locked threads all dealing with the same subject matter.

bazookaaward.jpg

and if you don't get the idea behind this one you might just be in the running

PS not sure its a great one to receive. so everyone watch out for the Bazooka award . don't make yourself a nominee.

lmao nice oma, i need some help expanding on this one, i think this should be an award to the biggest complainer :P

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/CRYBABY.jpg

japannese.jpg

A quick put together. Quite recently I've been trying to stay away from abstracts and move into more realistic things. I was going to fix up the shuttle I had a few pages back but I lost the PdN file ( :cry: ). Instead of redoing the same pic from scratch, I took an inspiration from a beta version of the head of the shuttle and made (or tried to, I guess) a plane.

THEPLANE.png

It all went well until I got to the front of the plane after the wings. Everything before the wings was ok, but then I sorta got lost. Obviously needs more work (texture, etc. Thinking about putting on engines). And eh, I put in an abstract, which reminds me of coffee :) . Comments?

Nice work i've seen...

Im no madhouse at pdn but, i tried out adding atmosphere to an earth made with shape3d.

Got bored, modified it, added to it and it built up to this.

earthatmosvd9.png

Not bad at all, but follow Ash's advice on the atmosphere.

Newser: It's... interesting, though to my knowledge in-flight meals are not composed of hallucinogenic drugs. ;) The body of the plane looks good, and the wings aren't even that bad. Keep on it!