The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

...And "bawk bawk productions" is classic...don't you think so barkbark00?... :P

I made that one waaaayyyyy before I knew there was a BarkBark00 on this forums. It seems that he was taking a break when I started browsing the forums (around January). By the way, why won't anybody respond to my "cloudy world" pic on pg 246?

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Still fairly new using pdn but here are my latest creations...

Faded Flag Calvin ................... Southern Calvin .....................Tie Dye Calvin .......................... Brick Calvin ........................ Camo Calvin

group_of_calvins.png

Also made my avatar with help of UnFreez.

*drumroll*

Introducing the super-adaptable iPod!

pdnipodvi4.png

It adapts to all background colors and is still readable! 8GB On sale for only $175.00(plus tax, shipping and any other fee we can come up with)*!

*Prices subject to change

Now some real information:

That iPod was created completely in Paint.NET. I downloaded the font, made the buttons, and even the little icons from scratch in pdn. The only things were not origional were the blue bar and the album cover and I still had to do some modifications to them. I guess I'll upload a lower-res version soon.

BTW, I used NIN just for Rick. I haven't even listened to one of their songs before :P

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

it's excellent usedHONDA, in fact I was thinking of doing the same thing the other day.

the screen has your "black pixel problem" in both upper corners and a strange gray triangle in the bottom left corner.

ALSO, i don't think the "shine" should go across the screen like that.

still, better than I could've done.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I'm not seeing any black pixels....

Well the pictures I've seen have the glare on the screen.... wait! The glare strangely makes it darker on the screen and lighter on the frame! I'll be back....

Meanwhile, you can look at my smaller version:

pdnipodminihj2.png

It looks more like the actual size with my resolution.

EDIT: Now I see the black pixel problem!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb