The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Yeah. I fixed it all by making the outline fully opaque. Here's v2.0 (it links to the full-sized one):

ipodfinal2mini.png

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Perfection!

Just one small annoyance left, and that is if you set the background color to black it looks weird because it blends in with the edges... But since this is an image file and not like an applet or something that can dynamically adjust its colors, I don't think there's anything you can do about that.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

That would make a sweet applet if it could access your webcam and show a dynamic reflection!

xZYt6wl.png

...I don't think there's anything you can do about that.

But there is! If I make the border just a little brighter, it will blend in perfectly. I'd also like to add a shadow with a slight glow to it.

**goes back to pdn with an evil smirk**

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Making the border brighter will just make a different color have the same problem. But the glowy shadow should work!

xZYt6wl.png

Here is a new sig I made for myself, is it better or worse. Any comments ro things to make it better?

drdsig4xu8.png

Yeah. If it's on a white background, it will look like a shadow. If it's on a black background, it will look like a little glowing light.

v3.0:

ipodfinal3shadowmini.pngipodfinal3shadowminiblack.png

When in black, it looks more realistic, but the wheel isn't as good.

EDIT@Dr.D: I like your current one better. Looks zoomy (if you can define the word I just made up).

If you remove the shine (or just reduce it) over the click wheel, it should look better on the black one. The pics I've seen on Apple's ads don't have the shine there either, and I think they have more of a gradient.

edit: the cloudy world pic is a nice idea, but it's just a little too simple for my taste.

xZYt6wl.png

That is due to Uh getting caught up in a project. I'm naming it The HONDA Syndrome for anyone who cares.

I would say it would make a good star in a spacescape.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

*claims place on 250th page of forums* :D

I was on the 100th, 150th, as well as the 200th:P

If you remove the shine (or just reduce it) over the click wheel, it should look better on the black one. The pics I've seen on Apple's ads don't have the shine there either, and I think they have more of a gradient.

I actually have a gradient hidden in that glare/shine. It's just hard to see.

**gets that evil smirk again**

Yeah. If it's on a white background, it will look like a shadow. If it's on a black background, it will look like a little glowing light.

v3.0:

ipodfinal3shadowmini.pngipodfinal3shadowminiblack.png

When in black, it looks more realistic, but the wheel isn't as good.

EDIT@Dr.D: I like your current one better. Looks zoomy (if you can define the word I just made up).

You should make a Tut

duckscool.jpg

I was on every page of every thread. Evar. :P

Yeah, I believe it. :P

I actually know how to use the search tool...that's why I haven't signed up for the past..ummm...5 months :!:

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

uH

Yata

MadJik

CMD

BB

BB00

Pyro

The_Lionheaded

Six

**Rick cannot be included due to his mystical forum powers**

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I made the list?! Shweet!

xZYt6wl.png

So you actually don't consider me one of the people who know how to use Search?

*bite*

Edit: Just for that, Yata, any plugins I publish from now on will be specifically designed to not work on your computer!

xZYt6wl.png

I was on every page of every thread. Evar. :P

Yeah, I believe it. :P

iloled-pam.jpg

(I was waiting to use that picture forever!)

Okay, because the button was getting annoying, I made a special black edition with a chrome wheel (click for large version):

blackipodexclusivemini.png

Yeah, it's black chrome.