The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

2 new things (sig and av and asking for a public vote saying if i should keep the one i have or use my new one)

i will post later with stuff that ive done int he past week after i upload to photobucket

sig:

sig.png

as you may notice or have noticed, that font im using is my favorite. i used it in everything but my current sig

also, my current sig and avatar kinda match

EDIT: i also didnt use that font in my current av

no offense or anything, but you need to move on from "Tile Reflection"...

other than that, I say use your current.

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

I made some Vista Aurora-like wallpapers again! And this time I'm making sure that they're under 100kb!

Chill:

th_chill.jpg

Heavenly Flames (it's Sunday):

th_heavenlyflames.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

tiny sig:

growthdu8.png

I likes it! :D

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

First and foremost let me give a big Thgank You to the guy's who created, update, maintain, and advance this awsome program! I use your product in a different spectrum than most and just wanted to share with you all some of the awsome looking rides your program has enabled me to create for my sim racing cars....Final render scenes not done with paint.net...but all the base paint, graphics and Sponsors were all put together in this awsome program! These are just a few and I mean a few of what you have helped me achieve...Thank you guys again for the great stuff you all do!

SmirIce_1-1.jpg

TopFliteSilverado_1-1.jpg

DaleJrIndependenceNavy_1-1.jpg

BloodyStock_1-1.jpg

138designsBanner.jpg

@jake (a couple pages back): Tiny sig looks good, you're really having fun with that theme, ya? ;)

@uH: I like the flames one...pretty!

@jpope: You always use color really well...do you add color using clouds and blurs, or paintbrush and blurs...how many different layers do you have on each of your creations?!?

@someone: imho the clouds could be a bit lighter...what is you used that grain in the middle part for the entire flag?

@Misfit: Those are some pretty good cars. :) And I'm impressed that you were able to make them look so good. Nice job! :D

@someone: imho the clouds could be a bit lighter...what is you used that grain in the middle part for the entire flag?

Just a picture

@ash: place the link in your post

PS: you can usually upload it on a freewebs or googlepages account.

Never tried those, please show me easiest way :P

@13Misfit13, nice work :)

That is the easiest way I think. :?

chalksig2-1.png