The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

2 new things (sig and av and asking for a public vote saying if i should keep the one i have or use my new one)

i will post later with stuff that ive done int he past week after i upload to photobucket

sig:

sig4316.png

av:

sig.png

as you may notice or have noticed, that font im using is my favorite. i used it in everything but my current sig

also, my current sig and avatar kinda match

EDIT: i also didnt use that font in my current av

2 new things (sig and av and asking for a public vote saying if i should keep the one i have or use my new one)

i will post later with stuff that ive done int he past week after i upload to photobucket

sig:

sig.png

as you may notice or have noticed, that font im using is my favorite. i used it in everything but my current sig

also, my current sig and avatar kinda match

EDIT: i also didnt use that font in my current av

no offense or anything, but you need to move on from "Tile Reflection"...

other than that, I say use your current.

@Ash. That planet looks like it was actually painted. Nice!
I agree, Good Job Ash =]

Thanks guys :)

To me it also felt like I used water color or something like it.

With a nice brush :PaintBrushTool::)

@uH, Once you started ou can stop :D heh

@ash: nice planet could i have the .pdn file?

please :shock:

Dude, you are lucky I saved this one in .pdn too, I usually don't....I know..i know..thats a bad habbit :P

So how do I send it to you?

First and foremost let me give a big Thgank You to the guy's who created, update, maintain, and advance this awsome program! I use your product in a different spectrum than most and just wanted to share with you all some of the awsome looking rides your program has enabled me to create for my sim racing cars....Final render scenes not done with paint.net...but all the base paint, graphics and Sponsors were all put together in this awsome program! These are just a few and I mean a few of what you have helped me achieve...Thank you guys again for the great stuff you all do!

SmirIce_1-1.jpg

TopFliteSilverado_1-1.jpg

DaleJrIndependenceNavy_1-1.jpg

BloodyStock_1-1.jpg

Archived