The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

on the last page[/i] The_Lionhearted":e77a5]

@jpope: You always use color really well...do you add color using clouds and blurs, or paintbrush and blurs...how many different layers do you have on each of your creations?!?

Thanks man.

That last one had 9 layers in the end but was probably closer to 20 layers before merging. Usually I got anywhere from 5-30 layers. For colors, well... I don't use the paintbrush too much, more gradients, layers (quite often difference and overlay), blurs, and clouds for texture. I really just do a lot of playing around until I get something I like.

Signature14c.png

on the last page[/i] The_Lionhearted":9a258]

@jpope: You always use color really well...do you add color using clouds and blurs, or paintbrush and blurs...how many different layers do you have on each of your creations?!?

Thanks man.

That last one had 9 layers in the end but was probably closer to 20 layers before merging. Usually I got anywhere from 5-30 layers. For colors, well... I don't use the paintbrush too much, more gradients, layers (quite often difference and overlay), blurs, and clouds for texture. I really just do a lot of playing around until I get something I like.

That's awesome, man. If you ever feel like sharing a PDN file or something with us so we can learn your secrets see what you do, let me know! :D

That's awesome, man. If you ever feel like sharing a PDN file or something with us so we can learn your secrets see what you do, let me know! :D

Will do. Hrumph, learn my secrets....He's the one who just won the SOTW... :lol:

Here's the last one for tonight. It lost some detail, had to shrink it down quite a bit, the original is 3389 x 2728. Click Here or Here for larger view.

TheTube_Smaller.png

Signature14c.png

My isp bit it so I have just had to catch up on god knows how many pages here, but the good news is while I didn't have the internet and an information addiction to feed I did a lot of pretty pictures, I'll upload friday when my home rig is back online... prepare to be owned.