The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Awesome! Really good work!

d.a too, I really like it.

Trippdoctor, I think the text shouldn't be antialiased. Go for sharp text. that's what suits Visitor best.

Ended up with this by continuing on this tutorial...

BeveledIron-1.png

Note that beveling like this ONLY works if you have an outline font like this one:

Ironmaismal.png

Just keep solarizing the neon layer (or duplicating it, setting the top layer's blend mode to negation then merging it with it's replica) to get the bevel. Then I leave you to imagine what you can do to get the inside of the letters colored, it shouldn't be to(o?) difficult. Remember the Reflect belnding mode for reflections.

And a big ovation for the bottom of the page :x

@TheVoid:

I like your style. The newest one you just posted is very good. I think, though, the following one is the one I like the most from your recent works:

2s0n82h.png

Looking good. :)

Thanks, it seems a lot of people like my stuff.. The thing I never got on how to do is that oval highlight on most of the signatures I see..

@TheVoid: You can count me in! You seem to be gifted with naturally good design tastes.

@Madjik: Incredibly photo-realistic! Wonderful!

@Atwell (At-Atwell? :lol:): That is really neat! Nicely executed!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

@TheVoid:

I like your style. The newest one you just posted is very good. I think, though, the following one is the one I like the most from your recent works:

2s0n82h.png

Looking good. :)

Thanks, it seems a lot of people like my stuff.. The thing I never got on how to do is that oval highlight on most of the signatures I see..

Select an oval at the top of your signature, add a new layer, and pick white and a very light grey. Draw a gradient, getting lighter as it goes to the inside of the pic. Deselect. Feather/antialias. Change the layer's transparency to your liking.

[EDIT]

Since I posted this, and my beveled text was on the bottom of the page, I might as well just post it again.

BeveledIron-1.png

Well, its my hobby :roll:

a couple more steps into it and people will be paying you for banner logos.

Is it possible to have a honorable mentions list for every one that makes an evolutionary step in art with PDN. Say when someone hits a new level here as many have lately there be a consolidation of the art and support for their advances in PDN. really a lot of folks are making PDN attractive with their dedication. I think it deserves mention.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Now that would be interesting.. But I wouldn't do it for money id do it for fun. :wink:

well you need to realize your work has value. Like Oma her abstracts are getting insane good. There is value in that. as for my direction I have a ways to go :P

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds