Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

thats a really nice attempt for your first go on paint.net hope to see more frm u

it's not my first attempt on Paint.net, but on Morphing *giggles* and people here are kinda ignoring me... I'm here since last year....

Aislin! Where have you been, sweetie? I've missed you! Hey that is a really great image! What a good job you did witht his one. Love the colours!

Hey Barbieq, I kinda told everyone here and at DA that I'm really busy lately. My bf broke up, and for the 3rd time I have no place to go to... I am now planning to leave the Netherlands, which I'm planning to do somewhere at the end of July. I also have some final exams in about 2 weeks... I will post here sometimes... but usually I don't get any comments. I would like to get comments to get better, but I don't think this is the place for me to get it, because what I do is so much different from all of you guy's.....

Anyway, hugs and I'll post here something more in the future....

Hey Barbieq, I kinda told everyone here and at DA that I'm really busy lately. My bf broke up, and for the 3rd time I have no place to go to... I am now planning to leave the Netherlands, which I'm planning to do somewhere at the end of July. I also have some final exams in about 2 weeks... I will post here sometimes... but usually I don't get any comments. I would like to get comments to get better, but I don't think this is the place for me to get it, because what I do is so much different from all of you guy's.....

Anyway, hugs and I'll post here something more in the future....

i feel sorry for the time your going through and hope that you can get back on track and good luck for your tests, my brothers in the thick of all his gcse tests so dont forget your not the only 1 ;) good luck again with everything

4405242327a12419642960l.jpg

Really sorry to hear that, sweetie. I hope it all works out. It usually does. Good luck with your studies. Concentrate on them & the rest will fall into place. I have one coming up soon & just got the results of the latest. Did very well. Hope the same for you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

before and after... well actually after and before... lol

this is done for the best and most famous top model in Second Life (the studio in the before pic is my professional photgraphy studio in Second life)

4581245910_86cc76d983_o.png4583163373_b9c85b69c3.jpg

#Aislin, your second picture is nicely done love the outcome of the girl :) tho the lighting is abit off it looks like the girl is floating in the air if you get me?...

#Nic great idea nice job tho it needs abit of work :)

#Aislin, your second picture is nicely done love the outcome of the girl :) tho the lighting is abit off it looks like the girl is floating in the air if you get me?...

#Nic great idea nice job tho it needs abit of work :)

the second picture is just a snapshot of how you see it in Second Life... I don't think many of you here get it really... the second picture is IN the world of Second Life... it is normal that they float above the ground when the avatars are on a "posestand" that makes it more easy to make snapshots and edit the avs... understand?

any comments or tips would help a lot thanks!

If you go to: effects - render - random shapefill, you could make more realistic stars then just 'paint' it with your mouse on the canvas...

Use more blur...

Do a blending on the whole picture as in: curves, hue/saturation or something

Remove the clouds or bring them more up front.... clouds ar not behind stars and planets...

Edited by Aislin