Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

• 4 weeks later...

That is just awesome Welshy! I love the brightness & background is perfect for the the shadows of the player. Just the "no" is a bit hard to read in the brightness but still pretty darned awesome!

snospmiS - very creepy but very well done!

Frontcannon, nice outcome. Edit: I really like the translucence of her face.

Edited by barbieq25
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not too good with photomanips but from what I can see here the eye & the nose are too close. A bit of shadow under eye might help too so that it doesn't look so pasted on. A very good effort just the same.

Clone out the eyes & some of the nose...there is a tute on the clone brush, I think it is called subterranean blues or something like that & I am pretty sure it is by yellowman...

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I think it's subterranean copy and paste blues. I do know it was by Sarkut (I miss that geezer ...)

Oh yeah! That was the name of it...& who wrote the tute too. I miss him too...always so nice, helpful & knowledgeable.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I tried making a lifelike 'leela' but i cant get it to look quite real...

any suggestions would be appreciated.

leela.jpg

Try to "erase" the original eyes using a copy and paste method by selecting skin from other areas to fill in and then using the smudge tool to blend so you have something like the picture below:

615de83b.jpg

Notice though how I've used the smudge tool to sort of "shorten" the nose. Once the image is more or less to your liking then paste in the eye in the center. The way the bridge of the nose is reshaped to be down below the eye I think will give a better appearance than simply cutting off the top of the nose w/the eye.

Edited by jim100361

• 2 weeks later...

Well Thx for the suggestions guys. Dont plan on trying to fix it, just wondering ppls opinions on how to make it better anyways, heres 1 of a drawing i did for a tattoo of the Mayan Zodiac Sign Xul that i just messed with.

clownheart.jpg

This One changes hues -Check it out its kinda creepy

Original & Edited Version to have both sides

(I only drew half cuz i wanted it to be symmetrical)

scan0011rd.jpgxuly.jpg

Edited by ÷lcey÷

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Welshy and Dug,
I'm exited about the possibilities for this one ('Clipwarp' - which Null54 has kindly set up the Visual Studio project files for me).

Rant: Unfortunately Visual studio seems to have been designed by programmers to stop anyone else learning!
Grrr - infuriating - the code itself not too problematic (I can look-up what I don't understand), it's all the different files and file versions - all over the place. Even adding an Icon has defeated me so far!
Made reasonable progress yesterday - changed some code and built a new working version - had to deleted it all today.
Ah well, there are many bigger wories in the world - and I'm very grateful to Null54 for getting a version working in VS that I can go back to.

I don't like being beaten by the computer - a box of switches!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg