Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

well i think he said what he said cuz, everything from below the head was purposly blurred...i think if u were gonna do tht it shud be faded into so it wudnt be very noticable, but around the top of the head with he hair, it looks a lot sharper

any particular reason u blurred it?

i like how ur bg looks a lot though

well on another note, i tried a shot at making a sig for another forum but its made in pdn so i though i shud post it here xP

marianhqsigvu7.png

The guy is actually standing but i turned him 90º to make it look like he is flying xD

gotoday, you've got some pretty good stuff there. Keep at it and you'll be making some awesome stuff. :wink:

TrueChris, nice attempt at the recreation, i like how you added the shadow of the halo around the "e". Nice detail there. Bottom is a bit :AntiAliasingOff: though. Good though though! :)

A logo for a mock-up webpage i'm going to work on. Complementary colours ftw! :mrgreen:

lfclogo.png

All PDN.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

gotoday, you've got some pretty good stuff there. Keep at it and you'll be making some awesome stuff. :wink:

TrueChris, nice attempt at the recreation, i like how you added the shadow of the halo around the "e". Nice detail there. Bottom is a bit :AntiAliasingOff: though. Good though though! :)

A logo for a mock-up webpage i'm going to work on. Complementary colours ftw! :mrgreen:

lfclogo.png

All PDN.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.