Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

1241392479Taylor\

\

49153684Taylor\

Please don't laugh..I'm a newbie I know it's somewhat terrible :lol::P

EDIT: Sorry the codes aren't working for the other ones, just go to the it should work if not let me know please thanks :P:D:lol:

They don't work because you clearly uploaded the images with spaces in the name :P Upload them again without the spaces so we can see them :D

I did however get to know a much better image host thanks to your mistake :P Doesn't load as slow as others. Thanks for that lol

1241392479Taylor\

\

49153684Taylor\

Please don't laugh..I'm a newbie I know it's somewhat terrible :lol::P

EDIT: Sorry the codes aren't working for the other ones, just go to the it should work if not let me know please thanks :P:D:lol:

They don't work because you clearly uploaded the images with spaces in the name :P Upload them again without the spaces so we can see them :D

I did however get to know a much better image host thanks to your mistake :P Doesn't load as slow as others. Thanks for that lol

@ Flow55 - I really like those. Though the purple squiggly tentacle things by the alien don't quite fit in, if you ask me.

@ mikeyv121 - Everybody likes Gir. :D And those are quite well done.

@ LFC - I really like the concept and colors, but consistent lighting may help pull everything together.

@ Blooper - You madman! :shock:

I hit up my photobucket to find them, there are even a few I completely forgot about. Most are for Wither, naturally, but there are a few for other people too. The farther down you go, the older they are.

2009.png

witheredsig.jpg

troyglasssig.jpg

witherspace.png

wakeup.jpg

polar.jpg

chervilsig.png

sepia.jpg

unnamed.png

panhead-1.png

imbusale.png

kewlsigs.jpg

hippo.jpg

withersig-1.jpg

wither1029.jpg

withersig.jpg

This one here was for the youth group of my last church, I like the ocean spray look.

neat.jpg

@ Flow55 - I really like those. Though the purple squiggly tentacle things by the alien don't quite fit in, if you ask me.

@ mikeyv121 - Everybody likes Gir. :D And those are quite well done.

@ LFC - I really like the concept and colors, but consistent lighting may help pull everything together.

@ Blooper - You madman! :shock:

I hit up my photobucket to find them, there are even a few I completely forgot about. Most are for Wither, naturally, but there are a few for other people too. The farther down you go, the older they are.

2009.png

witheredsig.jpg

troyglasssig.jpg

witherspace.png

wakeup.jpg

polar.jpg

chervilsig.png

sepia.jpg

unnamed.png

panhead-1.png

imbusale.png

kewlsigs.jpg

hippo.jpg

withersig-1.jpg

wither1029.jpg

withersig.jpg

This one here was for the youth group of my last church, I like the ocean spray look.

neat.jpg

szhxndxksmmwsrc7.png

100% PDN, line tool/paint bucket only.

Amazing. Awesome. Astonishing. :shock:

I'm curious to know how you did the perfect fade from 2px line tool width, to 1px, in the right part of her hair, near her sunglasses. With only line tool that is. I can do it with :AlphaChannel: gradient, but its tough without. :?

Thank man, i'm working on re-doing it; i'll keep that in mind. ;)

Nice sigs you've got there, some pretty neat effects. Some have inspired me. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

szhxndxksmmwsrc7.png

Amazing. Awesome. Astonishing. :shock:

I'm curious to know how you did the perfect fade from 2px line tool width, to 1px, in the right part of her hair, near her sunglasses. With only line tool that is. I can do it with :AlphaChannel: gradient, but its tough without. :?

Thank man, i'm working on re-doing it; i'll keep that in mind. ;)

Nice sigs you've got there, some pretty neat effects. Some have inspired me. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

th_szhxndxksmmwsrc7.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d64c ... b9a8902bda

^Video. Clip00021.

th_szhxndxksmmwsrc7.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d64c ... b9a8902bda

^Video. Clip00021.