Sign in to follow this  
pyrochild

Curves+

i need help with using the pluggin Curvs+, i haven't find any tutorials how to use it. can someone please make a tut how to use it in tutorial forum?

//killer93yo//

http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/Curves.html

Curves+ does all that, and more. But you should start there.

EDIT: This tutorial, by Tanel, also helps illustrate some of the concepts that will help you understand how to use Curves+ to its full potential. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5570&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Oh... My... Pfargtl.

So, is this the plugin of which you spoke when you said your favorite plugin is "The one I'm building right now"? This is an incredible update. Well done, and good fun!

So yeah, a-Stickied.

;-)

I have a bit of a request. Is there any way we can save our curves? Wether it be an XML with each coordinates of every curve, or an actual file type it would be extremely useful. Extremely.

Question, does this plugin not work with the new version or is there an update I have missed? There are a few plugins I have been getting an error message with and have to restart. Polar inversion+ is another.

I'm really sorry for asking this here; there's probably somewhere else on the forum to ask this question.

But what do I do after I put the .dll files into the Effects folder? I've done that and the Curves+ adjustment still isn't there when I open paint.net. Did I do something wrong?

pyro is the save and load feature still working on this updated version. I received an error message is there a certain spot I should be saving the xml ?

loaderror.png

Shouldn't matter where you save it, as long as it's a location that you can save other stuff in too.

Is it doing this consistently? Or is it just the once?

If consistently, where are you trying to save it?

consistanly,

I've tried to save both luminosity curves and alpha curves as xml

in both my documents and my pictures.

there isn't a error report on my desk top or I'd have sent that.

when I check my documents and my pictures afterwards there is a xml file there but it will not load.

when I try to open with xml editor I'm blocked by IE activex blocker message cliking to allow access does nothing at all. so it might be an IE issue? I'm at a loss how to fix that if it is.

ciao

Try restarting your computer, and see if that helps.

Later today, I'll make a version that provides more detailed information about what's going wrong. "Error saving curve" is certainly not very helpful...