How to Install Plugins ×

Updates:

[*:dv24y6fn]Curves+:
      [*:dv24y6fn]Accepting once and then canceling would result in changes being saved in the dialog[*:dv24y6fn]Dialog checkbox states not remembered between Curves+ sessions[*:dv24y6fn]Rendering issue with checkboxes when redrawn (e.g. from moving offscreen and back on)[*:dv24y6fn]Typo fixed from 2.7

[*:dv24y6fn]Smudge:

[*:dv24y6fn]Several plugin crashes and PdN crashes fixed that could occur when canceling

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Thanks pyrochild! Control state recalling works well. :D

However, the UI now crashes PdN at certain situation:

1. Open Curves+

(Do nothing in curves panel)

2. Select "Advanced" from drop-down list

(Do nothing in curves panel)

3. Select "Luminosity" or any other item from the same (upper) drop-down list again

=Crash! :(

This text file was created because Paint.NET crashed.
Please e-mail this file to crashlog@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: Paint.NET v3.36 (Final Release build 3.36.3158.38068)
Time of crash: 11.01.2009 11:10:07
Application uptime: 00:01:16.9843750
OS Version: 5.1.2600.196608 Service Pack 3 Workstation x86
.NET version: CLR 2.0.50727.3053 x86, FX 2.0 2.0SP1 2.0SP2 3.0 3.0SP1 3.0SP2 3.5 3.5SP1 3.5SP1_Client 
Processor: 1x "AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2500+" @ ~1403MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2)
Physical memory: 1535 MB
UI DPI: 96,00 dpi (1,00x scale)
Tablet PC: no
Updates: false, 4.11.2006
Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: n/a, cc: et-EE, cuic: en-US
Features log: UpdatesState(StartupState), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.SplashForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.HistoryForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), Load(PaintDotNet.PngFileType), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.ColorPickerTool), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), PopulateFonts(), HM(NullHistoryMemento), Menu.Layers.Adjustments, Effect(pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus), ShowDialog(pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlusConfigDialog)
-----
-----

Exception details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlusConfigDialog.InitTokenFromDialog()
  at PaintDotNet.Effects.EffectConfigDialog.FinishTokenUpdate()
  at pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlusConfigDialog.modeComboBox_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version numbers are not decimals.

They are composed of 4 sections, delineated by a period.

Major.Minor.Build.Revision

A decimal numeric value can't contain 4 decimal points... 2.1 = 2.10, yes, but 2.1.3280.213489 ≠ 2.10.3280.213489.

The way I have my build environment set up, the build and revision numbers are generated automatically based on the time and date, so I only set the major and minor.

xZYt6wl.png

Ohhh, i understand now. This coding version stuff is half-confusing. :shock:

I was just applying maths to the version numbers, in maths 2.10 is basically 2.1 (unless you're using upper and lower bounds - thats something else), so i was confused at how 2.10 > 2.9 . I get it now, sort of. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It says: File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+ (2).dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.5.3298.41851, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.5.3298.41851, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I am using version 3.36

sig-1.jpg

It says: File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+ (2).dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.5.3298.41851, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.File name: 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.5.3298.41851, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I am using version 3.36

I'm not an expert on the matter...but it appears that it can't find the pyrochild.effects.common.dll...

Did you put that in your effects folder too?

In other words, no you do not have pyrochild.effects.common.dll in your Effects folder. You need this file for Curves+ and most of my other plugins to work. ALso, why do you have 2 copies of the Curves+ plugin installed?

xZYt6wl.png

Simon....no....

Weird: the forum is not notifying me of new posts between the time I start writing a reply and the time I post it (hence the seemingly delayed reaction earlier).

xZYt6wl.png

• 1 month later...