Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

but slightly too busy for my mind.

It looked like it was just sitting there to me. :lol:

Edited by Xzerizon

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

This has been the hardest one for me, been a tough choice but in the end it comes down to errors.

Xzerizon - Great sig really like it but the reflection has a few problems especially on the 'e' it just doesn't fit with the rest. Also not keen on that border I personally think a small black or white border around the whole image would of set it of far better.

NN78 - Also a great sig and very clean could find no real errors ( a bit of banding just under the first part of your name but that could just be my monitor ) so the point goes to you.

Xzerizon - 0

NN79 - 2

Xzerizon - 1

NN79 - 2

Xzerizon, I love how you managed to make a grayscale signature... and making it attractive! I usually love the colors and stuff, but this one really had a nice feel! I also love the text effect!

NN79, the outcome is very nice, but I think the colors used could have been a little more present!

(Nitenurse: I followed your proposition :D)

Edited by qwertyuu

borderg.png

• 2 weeks later...

?still on going?huh-1.gif

Both of them are good, however I think Nitenurse ' s is more refined than Xzerizon' s which is a bit too complex--though, I appreciate the talent used to create it.a9d6fd58.gif

Nitenurse - 3

Xzerizon - 2

Nitenurse79 wins

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Minners71 - 0

Ventor1 - 3

I love Ventor's idea of cutting the sid in two pieces and get 2 opposites side by side... but having the same aspects in both, like a yin yang!

Minners71's sig is crazy, but lacked a little bit of originality compared to Ventor1!

-----------

#winner Ventor1

borderg.png

I vote on NN's for the same reason as minners. Just put some more stuff in there and it will turn out better!

nitenurse79 wins.

I enter with this:

DramaticZeriSig3.png

Edited by Xzerizon

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

I love minimalism

And all of the minimalist sigs lost their battles, so I may just stop entring :)

Thanks!

While you may feel that is true now, don't give up.

Think how would you feel, if another minimalist won in the next round and you had missed that opportunity?

Also, all current styles change sometime, and those who were the in the wilderness become the new leaders; so don't miss you chance.

The critiques of your work should have the benefit of allowing you to sdvance above your current level.

Good luck

Apology's to the forum moderators and members for stepping outside of the rules of this topic.

Scooter

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Xzerizon - a bit busy for my taste, but the reflections are brilliant

Rafroller - crisp and clean text, the clouds are a good counterpoint ..................nearly minimalist .....41caaf91.gifwoah! did I type that out loud?b9d093d7.gif

Xzerizon - 0

Rafroller - 2

Scooter

Will I ever win a sig battle? :c

I still don't know what you mean by 'busy'. :P

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖